3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

BOH56

May 27, 2017
That means you have edited the save.
If you do not want this to happen you will need to play without editing the game save.
You put a literal security to stop save editing to force grinding? Please tell me that's not what is happening here man...

rat33

Mar 8, 2022
I have a problem how to convince this little girl to give this nun a necklace, how to do this, can anyone advise me

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
You put a literal security to stop save editing to force grinding? Please tell me that's not what is happening here man...
Yes,I implemented this measure,understand that being able to add gold or increase evil and such is a benefit given to people who support me on my patreon,hope you can understand that.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I have a problem how to convince this little girl to give this nun a necklace, how to do this, can anyone advise me
To do this you must perform the following steps:

-Once you have the medallion given to you by Arfax, you must talk to her.
-Then you must advance through Tsuruya's route to unlock Hana's ability to become a little girl. (Only if she doesn't have it yet)
-When you have this ability, talk to Hana.

If you need more help you can check the Walkthrough, any other questions I'll be happy to help you. :D

Kingdomxz95

Jun 22, 2024
Yes,I implemented this measure,understand that being able to add gold or increase evil and such is a benefit given to people who support me on my patreon,hope you can understand that.
Hi, are you by any chance going to insert content like harems or related things? thanks for the reply

sortedegas

Feb 17, 2024
I found a bug:

While you're on duty as a cop, unequip your items then switch back to your civilian clothes and you'll be able to bring all the police gear with you as a civilian. This however makes it so that you can no longer fast travel to the ritual room even if you return the gear.

Reactions: Demon's Servant

G27Nachito

Jan 13, 2022
Tengo un problema hanna fue 2 veces a corromper a la chica de pelo azul eso afecta en algo a la larga?

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I found a bug:

While you're on duty as a cop, unequip your items then switch back to your civilian clothes and you'll be able to bring all the police gear with you as a civilian. This however makes it so that you can no longer fast travel to the ritual room even if you return the gear.
Thank you for informing me and I will fix it. :D

Reactions: sortedegas

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Tengo un problema hanna fue 2 veces a corromper a la chica de pelo azul eso afecta en algo a la larga?
Por lo que me informaron se queda bug en la tienda, este error será arreglado en una futura actualización, por el momento puedes pasarme el save por privado y te lo devuelvo con el problema arreglado.

daveaaaaa

Sep 2, 2017
How to edit your saves!

I spent time on this because forcing "save integrity" makes your game worse. Your grind is bullshit. You took it so far that it was worth my time disabling it. I have no RPGMaker experience before this.

You want supporters not people frustrated with your game.

I will disable it when you update. save yourself some time, focus on improving the game and and not hamstringing it.

HOW TODISABLE SAVE INTEGRITY CHECKS

Inside the Enc_Dat.js file found in the plugins folder. we need to disable the hash checks
Delete these lines.

if (savedHash !== hash) {
return false;
}

1723798808931.png
--------------------------------------

if (!this._myData) {

}else{
if (this.checkSaveIntegrity(DataLoad)) {

} else {
showErrorMessage("Save integrity has been compromised!")
}}

1723798774411.png

------------------------------------------------------------------
Then in the main.js

delete these lines

if (hashCalculado !== H) {
alert("El archivo Enc_Dat.js ha sido modificado. El juego se cerrará.");
SceneManager.terminate();
}
1723798878254.png

SAVE THE FILES YOU HAVE EDITED.

WELL DONE YOU CAN SAVE EDIT NOW

1723799390552.png

Last edited:
Reactions: oapami

BOH56

May 27, 2017
How to edit your saves!

I spent time on this because forcing "save integrity" makes your game worse. Your grind is bullshit. You took it so far that it was worth my time disabling it. I have no RPGMaker experience before this.

I will disable it when you update. save yourself some time, focus on improving the game and and not hamstringing it.

Inside the Enc_Dat.js file found in the plugins folder. we need to disable the hash checks
Delete these lines.

return false;
}

View attachment 3936842

if (!this._myData) {

}else{

} else {
}}

View attachment 3936841

Then in the main.js

delete these lines

}
View attachment 3936845

View attachment 3936874
Huh, I didnt think anyone would have cracked it so fast, lol.
Honestly i was kinda just gonna stop playing, not because of the grind itself though it is bad but because of the whole putting a lock on that in the first place. I mean, i get wanting to give your patrons bonuses and benefits, everyone does it, early content, bonus content, some say in what happens, every game does it.

When it changes from making benefits to instead basically going out of your way to take hostile action against anyone that's not a patron, and that's what that was, he wasnt making something to benefit his patrons he instead made something specifically to fuck with people that arent patrons, I figure it's a pretty clear message of 'Pay me or fuck right off, I dont like you or want you here'

So I was just gonna follow the suggestion and fuck right off XD.

Dont get me wrong I enjoy his content as much as anyone and am not gonna gonna blame him for wanting payment for his stuff, but yeah, if a creator has started taking hostile action it's usually time to dip, lest it get worse in the future.

Only reason I'm here right now is cause someone made a response to a previous comment if mine and I decided to see what was going on in the forum real quick while I was here XD.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
That was pretty alright. It was kind of buggy though, the quests weren't very clear sometimes along with how to progress. Without the walkthrough I probably wouldn't have thought to find or interact with the seal. The grind is also pretty bad for evil, corruption, and experience, it's not the worst I've seen but it's unnecessarily time consuming. Improving on the quest system and grinding would improve the game. A way to skip animations would be good too.

That being said I didn't like the forced sharing scenes. If that's gonna continue going forward, this game may not be for me. Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demon's Servant

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
How to edit your saves!

Delete these lines.

return false;
}

View attachment 3936842

if (!this._myData) {

}else{

} else {
}}

View attachment 3936841

Then in the main.js

delete these lines

}
View attachment 3936845

View attachment 3936874
I only ask for education and respect when commenting, I appreciate and take into account each and every one of the comments that people give me and no one has complained except you and BOH56 about this measure.

I could have made a much more effective and difficult way to prevent you from editing the save, even preventing the way you mentioned from working, but as you said, I use my time to improve the game and try to make it to everyone's liking.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Huh, I didnt think anyone would have cracked it so fast, lol.
Honestly i was kinda just gonna stop playing, not because of the grind itself though it is bad but because of the whole putting a lock on that in the first place. I mean, i get wanting to give your patrons bonuses and benefits, everyone does it, early content, bonus content, some say in what happens, every game does it.

When it changes from making benefits to instead basically going out of your way to take hostile action against anyone that's not a patron, and that's what that was, he wasnt making something to benefit his patrons he instead made something specifically to fuck with people that arent patrons, I figure it's a pretty clear message of 'Pay me or fuck right off, I dont like you or want you here'

So I was just gonna follow the suggestion and fuck right off XD.

Dont get me wrong I enjoy his content as much as anyone and am not gonna gonna blame him for wanting payment for his stuff, but yeah, if a creator has started taking hostile action it's usually time to dip, lest it get worse in the future.

Only reason I'm here right now is cause someone made a response to a previous comment if mine and I decided to see what was going on in the forum real quick while I was here XD.
It is quite offensive that you say that my message is 'Pay me or fuck right off, I don't like you or want you here', I do everything possible to make the gaming experience for everyone and I repeat all players the best and I try to help To all players equally, I regret that this feeling occurs for the sole reason of providing a little security.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes