BBM62

Aug 18, 2017
So i am missing 4 scenes. They all require some special items. Magical Bondage Set, Magical Cat Ear Choker and Male Genitalia Potion. Where do you get them?

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
So i am missing 4 scenes. They all require some special items. Magical Bondage Set, Magical Cat Ear Choker and Male Genitalia Potion. Where do you get them?
there is a sort of cave area next to where you fought the first boss (valhalla iirc) after you talk to one of the people in the city (i think it's someone in the bar)
right after you defeat said boss, enter there and finish the area till the end and you'll fight a boss and opena chest next to them that got those items

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Walkthrough

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
PS. Was anyone able to beat that Cult leader, or whatever he was, in those mountains, at the top right? Also, where is the last will? Only found 2, one near the first dragon, and the other was near the 3rd (IIRC).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for beating him, some simple advice:

Be max level (i.e. reach level 10 in all four Styles)
Equip Arm Band of Soul (nullify Death type damage) on all three of your party - note these can be bought from the 'Expensive' category in item stores.
Apply Spica's Exorcism to your entire party to protect against other magic and status debuffs.
Keep MC's Guarding Wall up as much as possible; this combined with the above will trivialize about 75% of all his attacks.

BIG DICK BAZUSO

Dec 20, 2019
Im having an issue where my keyboard inputs are being doubled for the password inputs for the southern castle. Does anyone have a fix its blocking me from continuing

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Wtf ? What part of the game tell you that ? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
In the end he's half Cross half Labal.
What a disappointed ending :(
Spica (the witch girl) is a half-demon, her mother being human, her father being a demon, a high-ranking one at that. All this is brought up in conversations with her.

This boss is one of the 7 top demons, shows great interest in Spica (and is in general quite pleased in meeting her), and gives a weapon specifically for Spica. The context is fairly obvious.

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
if im not mistaken
north, west,west,north,west,west,south is pathway (IIRC, that's the pathway to hotspring)
If you're too lazy to remember something like this, just mash the confirm button. The first option is always right...

tebing29

Jul 22, 2017
i found all of them, ill post a picture of their location, but spoiler them incase anyone wants to do it on their own
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i saw him, and battled him -- i think his doable, only did a dip-test though, will get back on this later >.>
why i cant found last dragon in demonic region? i already defeat first four, but the last one in demonic region is nowhere to be found

xii360

Jul 27, 2017
why i cant found last dragon in demonic region? i already defeat first four, but the last one in demonic region is nowhere to be found
you need to progress near the end, before fighting the final boss, you need to talk to an NPC, which will be give you a task, in which the dragon is located at

Ardanis

Feb 14, 2019
PS. Was anyone able to beat that Cult leader, or whatever he was, in those mountains, at the top right?
Where exactly would that be? When I was looking for fire dragon (didn't have that cave unlocked yet), I searched for any caves/entrances all over the main map while and I definitely found no trace of any extra boss.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Where exactly would that be? When I was looking for fire dragon (didn't have that cave unlocked yet), I searched for any caves/entrances all over the main map while and I definitely found no trace of any extra boss.
Think you need to fire dragon map unlocked first -- That's when I saw it, while scout for the dragon cave -- but it's at the top right of the demon region.

Reactions: Ardanis

Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
Hi, does anyone has a tip on how to kill a dragon after you go up a mountain with an old lady? I'm only with lulu in the party and the dragon is ridiculously strong.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Hi, does anyone has a tip on how to kill a dragon after you go up a mountain with an old lady? I'm only with lulu in the party and the dragon is ridiculously strong.
You're not meant to fight that dragon at this point, you'll just get bodied. You're supposed to use the transformation scroll item to temporarily turn into a monster and sneak past (note you change back when you change screen, so you have to walk into the area with the dragon, but not too close, then transform and fly past).

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes