VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Depraved Awakening [v1.0] [PhillyGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

alexw14615

Storyline....hollywood type writing
    animation....weak at first but that became fucking amazing
    i love fucking facials....finally a game where youre blasting faces or have the option too in nearly every fuck scene

my only slight complaint is that none of these developers cant get cumshots right besides ddfun90(he made saturday night) or whatever his name is. it cant be hard to make a man squirt 4 or 5 times like in real life. i hate that flash and shes covered shit.

but still this is the greatest fucking game ever
    you hear me? EVERRRRR!

this is the first game im donating too
    oh and no fucking incest!!!! finally!!!!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

torkenstiem

A very interesting and entertaining story. Quality renders with gorgeous women and different personalities. Its easy to get lost in the mystery as certain scenarios develop. Its the kind of game you don't want to end.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Sendor

Amazing story with such a well made girls models.
    I tried like 15+ games so far and this one is best by far, i even tried some from most popular category and while there are some good games out there, this one is really unique, i wish there was some similar game to this one.
    I hope person who made this will continue to make games, this is just so awesome.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Darinthus

Easily the prettiest and strongest written erotic VN that I have ever had the pleasure of playing through. I am extremely excited to see what this developer does with the project and hope to see it receive the attention it deserves!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Enyos

Excellent Novel! A Noir Detective theme, with a bad ass MC who sticks his nose where it doesn't belong. Trouble ensues, and he is drug further into the corruption than he had bargained for. Expect lots of action and sex, and plenty of dark secrets to unearth.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

GodhandLaurel

One of the best games ever! Great job Philly_Games! Awesome storyline and characters! Thank you, F95 and supporters! I hope we get more quality games in the future. Keep it up guys and more power to you and team!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Roughneck

My favorite game of all thus far. You may get so immersed in the plot that you forget about the eroticism. Very few grammatical errors smooth playthrough. Graphics are very good quality, options are many, there's almost too many ways or paths to go in the story and stats work flawlessly. There's no grind to the game at all and you even get some satirical cameos in there that are absolutely hilarious if you've played other games.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Burn85

This is a game where there is an atmosphere, an trial. And everything seems real. That's great rarity.
    This is one of the best games of its kind I've ever played. Even thought it contains lots of sex and nudity, the main focus is on the story and the characters. I love the noir feel of it. The comparison to Heavy Rain is appropriate. 95% of the games posted on here are either a buggy, poorly written mess that is basically just spank bank material or degenerate pieces of shit. This is one of the diamonds in the rough. This, and Melody are the best games in the 'genre'.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Zoidberg99

Really liked this game, hope more will come soon. The models are nice, and it's great that there isn't a lot of going around finding content.
    There's so much content, and the writing feels good too, making you move easily in the right direction. It's shame though that some characters left us already, but can't wait for more to come.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

gralthan

Easily the best h-game out there. Good story with nicely fleshed out, believable characters, great atmosphere of noir movies, and also is probably the first h-game ever in which I did not turn off the music. This game truly raises standards for every other in the genre.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Raife

This may be the best game of this type that I've ever played. The renders are of uniformly high quality, and you manage to sketch all the typical detective fiction character types without making any of them too predictable. Best of all, your plot conveys a real feeling of menace and ambiguously motivated actors: I actually read through the game for the story, not just for the sex. It's a great piece of work.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

wildt

To me this is a complete game. It has it all = Great story,game play,scenes.animations.teasing.seduction,temptation and they even took the time to put a good dialogue in the sex scenes. It's a game that you want to replay and not forced to replay. I've played twice now and i'm sure I would play it again even without an update.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 216358

This game is in my top 3 of best games on this site.

The Good:
    - Excellent graphics, animations, and renders
    - Beautiful female characters (some of the best I've seen in any game)
    - Excellent story and plot which is unique and engaging
    - Excellent characters who you identify with and grow to love
    - Excellent game play
    - Overall a very enjoyable and satisfying experience!
    - I highly recommend this game!

The Bad:
    - The game isn't finished yet
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Advocate315

Best story I've seen in an adult game so far. Excellent variety of well rendered women. Good scenes and the animations get progressively better with each release. Look forward to see just how much the dev continues to improve.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 900601

This just hits all the checkboxes. CGs are 10/10, animations a 9.5/10, the plot is actually decent, the settings are definitely unique.

The different paths are worth exploring so this is a game you'll play a couple of times to get all the scenes.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

proximus

This game combines great renders, great story and super hot models suited in Film Noir environment.

MC is burned out private detective who gets involved in a complicated case involving very powerful and connected people. He gets pushed to be heroic when he becomes the protector of various women he encounters on his journey.

One of best games out there if not actually the best.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

u3poD

because its the best game in this genre. Characters look great and it have very interesting story with choices. Choices are something that I dont like in this games, but only this game makes me to like them
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Ben786

A lot of great content, and I'm surprised by the amount of detail the dev put into this! The girls are great, the dialogue feels mostly natural, and there's a real plot and story to the game. One thing I did not like, however, is the blood content. It's only a few scenes here and there, but it's a real boner-killer for me.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Hans98

This is a really awesome game with a perfect storyline!!! The developer did a great job. The pics and animations are made with much love to details. Once begun you don´t want to stop because of the thrill. The erotic in this game leaves no wishes behind.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

DomBomb

I usually keep quiet about comments and reviews. But this game is really something else. The plot, the turning events, the characters, the renders, ... Just everything!
    Right at the start, you have a hot sex scene with a beautiful and smart prostitute named Carli. She had me hooked immediately, and I just wanted her to fall for me.
    And that is already one of the greatest features of this game. In the further progression of the story, you are going to meet various attractive women, and it will be up to you and your decisions what kind of relationship you are going to have with them. I, for one, think the dev has done a great job with the scoring mechanism.
    However, at the beginning, I was a little sceptical about the concept and the role of the hero as a private eye. It did not seem very appealing to be some washed-up ex cop. But I could not have been more wrong. You (already are or become) some badass womanizer, who does not shy away from powerful people and dangerous situations, either.
    Also, the characters, especially Carli (that is my taste), are really pretty and sexy, but the animations were renders looped over rather coarsely for the first couple of chapters. But, to be fair, towards the more recent chapters the animations are really well made.
    Furthermore, after the first scene the story continues at a relatively slow pace, but from the fourth chapter on events pick up on speed. So, I just kept playing, and it got better and better.
    I have just played it through to the end of the current version (0.11.1), and I want to go right again, since there is still more to uncover and other routes to take.
    Again, I may not be an expert with adult games, but I have not played anything that comes close to the suspense that the dev has created here. One really has to make careful decisions, but sometimes it is just impossible to foresee what will happen later on! I personally love that. So, make sure you save at points that you think are critical.
    Finally, I think the dev has put a lot of effort into creating the right atmosphere: The lighting, the musical score, the face expressions. A lot of details are considered in each render.
    So, I really hope PhillyGames keeps up the excellent work and is not going to rush through the story. I could keep playing this game forever!