moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Could've sworn I've seen this as a 'comic' not long ago. If so, this one is gonna be ntr heavy AF. With close to zero mom/son fun and mommy being banged left to right by random dudes. Hopefully I'm wrong and it just *looks* like that comic.

edit: might not be the same as the comic. As the 'mom' looks different, so..false alarm, possibly. Ignore me lol. The comic's name i was thinking of is called "A Mother's Oath", also a skyrim 'story'.

Last edited:

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
I imagine, That at some point someone will create an Adult mod using Skyrim, Sexlab or Ostim + other mod for maps, itens, clothes(Formodern settings instead only of medieval) and create a fully playable 3D adult game and Fully voiced. With AI Voice becoming a thing with elevenlabs or xVasynth.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dussalant

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
PSA, I quickly ran through the game but from what I can see the NTR is not only avoidable but I also don't think its implemented yet. There is an option to whore her out in the non-NTR route but I'm not sure if that is implemented either since I'm personally not a sharing/NTR guy but I figured I'd let the fans of these tags know.

It has a LOT more content than I had expected for an initial release too which was a pleasant surprise.

firefly95

Nov 16, 2017
There's a lot of content in this for an initial release. The NTR and Femdom routes haven't been implemented but the corruption route has lots of scenes. I guess there will never be a lover route.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Looking trough game images there are complete scenes for ntr route but they are not in the game. It seems that dev was too afraid to put them for his first release :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes