Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Of course they would make the shitarded maledom route the default, first and only option in a rare mother-son only incest game that doesn't require a context breaking patch. Now I bet the femdom route is going to be something equally stupid after seeing the son lick her armpits and not her pussy when he called her delicious.

• Angry
Reactions: Jdiezel and 5554432

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
do we have a walkthrough here?because I don't know what to do,how to trigger anything,just doing random things clueless

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
Just earn 500 coins and wait for day 14 then advance your relationship with mom and then you will be forced to take further step with mom on day 22 or 25 and then have fun Evey where and whenever you want her however you want her and don't forget to earn enough money to buy the costume for more scenes have fun =)

Reactions: piedpiper423

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
Just earn 500 coins and wait for day 14 then advance your relationship with mom and then you will be forced to take further step with mom on day 22 or 25 and then have fun Evey where and whenever you want her however you want her and don't forget to earn enough money to buy the costume for more scenes have fun =)
thanks!

Sep 8, 2021
Overall I didn't think the game was that bad, though I must admit, I find the "final decision" you make where all of the scenes suddenly unlock kind of bad and jarring. It's a decent pace until then, slowly unveiling scenes and such, then you make one choice and the mom completely changes and all the scenes unlock at once.

Ended up kind of feeling like I just unlocked the gallery or something by the end. Would've preferred a more gradual increase in stakes and erotic content.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes