VN Ren'Py Abandoned Depraved Life [v0.1.1] [Incextv]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

BK186

May 18, 2017
This game is nice, but focusing on two things (2D-3D) is slowing down the project, it's been 3 months since the last release!
And my vote 3D ofcourse

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Just ran through the version currently available here(3D). There's not much content, but I like the way the game is laid out. Unless Incextv decides to do an overhaul of the mechanics, he might not have to rebuild the game at some point, which is something we see all too often with these games here.

I like the character models for the three women you live with. Story is pretty bare right now, but it's the start of the game. Looking forward to the next installment.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Incextv : incredibly interesting the way you present two versions with different art. Judging from the screens I 'm almost sold for the "cartoon" version :) It's really nice and it makes me recall "good girl gone bad", *I really hope you won't drop it*
I also like the cheating or ntr kink so let's see what you got :)

Last edited:

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
In addition, the pc is in another city and available only for one hour
:p:ROFLMAO::LOL:
That's funny only if you don't quite know how making games works.
2D+3D, that's three different programs minimum, more if you include animation or other software to create custom models, clothing & other art stuff.
Veteran devs use multiple computers so that one can do asset rendering for lighting & stuff, another can handle animation, while you code the program on a third. The constant switching between programs is bound to slow down everything else.

Personally, I don't want to imagine what kind of absurd effort is going into this project.
I think 2 art styles at this budget with these resources is overly amibitious, but that's a lot of work someone is putting into a game you get to play for free.

Jul 9, 2017
That's funny only if you don't quite know how making games works.
2D+3D, that's three different programs minimum, more if you include animation or other software to create custom models, clothing & other art stuff.
Veteran devs use multiple computers so that one can do asset rendering for lighting & stuff, another can handle animation, while you code the program on a third. The constant switching between programs is bound to slow down everything else.

Personally, I don't want to imagine what kind of absurd effort is going into this project.
I think 2 art styles at this budget with these resources is overly amibitious, but that's a lot of work someone is putting into a game you get to play for free.

Pretty sure they said that in reference to the dev saying that they were going to update the thread with a version that was already available to the patrons. Which still hasn't happened.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes