VN Ren'Py Abandoned Depraved Life [v0.1.1] [Incextv]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
No, the developer just took offense at us:eek::LOL::ROFLMAO:;)
Unlikely, probably felt it was too much work to warrent the low interest.

But if you did manage to drive off a developer making a free game for you and thus ensuring that there's one game less. Good job. You have a bright future ahead of you.

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra and xxx2

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Unlikely, probably felt it was too much work to warrent the low interest.

But if you did manage to drive off a developer making a free game for you and thus ensuring that there's one game less. Good job. You have a bright future ahead of you.
He means anyone critiqing the game not just himself

Reactions: Kermit79

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
:eek::eek::eek:If he can't cope with criticism, let him lock himself in the room and hide best under the bed, and how many people are interested in his "free" game, you can see supporters on patreon, so don't blame others for his inefficiency
And your criticism was mean-spirited, utterly non-constructive and pointless, meant only to make yourself feel good about beating up on some dev. There was nothing about it that showed insight that would help move development forward.
What?
Can't handle me criticising your inept criticism?
Well, you know what that means, yeah?

He means anyone critiqing the game not just himself
What he means is making up bullshit reasons that make him look less like what he is.
The dev, from what I can see, did not act out in response to anything that was said. So the idea that the dev/devs were driven off by "criticism" is silly. It's more likely that there just weren't enough patreons and too much work to develop two graphically fundamentally different versions.
But a certain someone, many many weeks later, still feels the need to show up in a dead thread and "criticize" away, or whatever it is he's doing? Because he clearly seems to have no interest in the game.

Guess every once in a while you come across that one member who feels the need to troll others, lie, smear, heckle, etc. in order to feel better about themselves.
What does it do to help make better games you ask?
That's what I wonder, too.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Where does this knightly attitude come from? are you the developer of this game:sneaky:mhm?
No, but I am a developer who knows how much work goes into a project. And I find it quite embarassing how some of the members here seem to be harassing people. So I'm pointing that out.
Whereas you take offense that I point out how counterproductive some comments are.

Does that ever strike you as odd? How you're all in defense of "freedom of speech" when it's about people speaking out against something else, but when it comes all the way around back to you...well, suddenly "freedom of speech" is terribly inconvenient and others really shouldn't have that liberty.

So counterquestion: where does that asshole attitude come from?

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Since you are a developer, it makes no sense to engage in a discussion with you because you only have one point of view.
"Over and out"
Yes, how could I miss the great many points of view of how unconstructive trolling in a thread is actually beneficial to a project! Why, it must be that, given the fact that I do also work on creative projects, I never play video games or consume things and thus cannot possible look at the world from that point of view.

What stunning insight! What great intellect on display! :ROFLMAO:

You still never managed to point out how trolling with unproductive nonconstructive comments is supposed to be useful.
Instead you deflect with nonsense and try to squirm your way out of the fact that you were caught with your fingers in the cookie jar.

Why are you here, Mr. "Over And Out"? What great expectations do you have from defending people who come to a thread months after and throw around cynical remarks?
What's that supposed to yield?

Nothing. That's what.
The sole purpose of the comments was to have a laugh at the expense of others and make yourself feel better. You were bored, the day was shitty, and you decided to feel better by having a laugh at others.
You can do so. No one denies you the right to be a douchebag.

But if you can't handle being called out on it, maybe, in your own self-interest, keep your douchebaggery to yourself?

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
How much frustration in your statements, but I enjoy your opinion because it apparently hit the target. It hurt another who releases the game version 000000.1 and is waiting for support from patreon and does not like him any criticism distracting these sponsors
What are you even saying?

What hit what target? And what hurt who?

Geez, figure out what you're trying to say before writing it maybe? How am I supposed to respond to stuff that's incomprehensible? Spell it out for me, because I don't speak whatever language you've invented. :LOL:

And no, there's no frustration on my part, thank you for misreading that. It's amusement. You heard of smiley faces? They look like this: :ROFLMAO:
Now read the post above and see if you can spot it.

And you still failed to explain any of your actions. I wonder why?
What exactly are you hoping to achieve? What's the point in all of this?
What great grand cause are you fighting your zealous little crusade for, mhm?

EDIT:
Huh.
I just went through your posting history.
Odd, that. Every single post is a complaint, an accusation, an attempt to insult people, etc.

13 Posts in total.
You started with trash talk in "Motherlove" and kept trolling in that thread for 5 posts in March 26 to August 15. No other comments anywhere else.
Then you went to Depraved Life (this thread) and your first post, again, is trash talk.
Then you went to Milf City and for 4 posts kept writing nothing but stuff like "I didn't even play it" "I tell you, this game is dead" and other comments.
Then you went to Dual Family, threw insults at the developer there.
Then you went to Behind The Walls and trash talked that product.
And then you came back here and did nothing but trash talk for the last 4 posts.

So...which alt account are you? Kermit79's?

Because not even one single post in the entire history of your presence here on F95 has been anything but insults, trash talk, complaints and negativity. You were registered over 2 years ago, even before I made my account here, and you got 13 posts filled with nothing but hateful, spiteful comments directed against other people of the community and especially against devs.

Guess we found ourselves proof that this is troll infested territory. :PogChamp:

DOUBLE EDIT:
Guess what? I just went through Kermit79's history.
Guess where most of his posts can be found?
You'll never believe this!
Most of his posts are in the same threads as yours! Even though he only has less than 40, almost all his posts are in the same threads, as if by some miracle!

Isn't that odd. What a miraculous coincidence?
He posted most of his posts in "Milf City".
Sounds familar? The same thread you were in.
He posted in Behind the walls. Nothing but insults again. The same thread you posted in.
He posted in Motherlove. Can you guess who also posted there?
Exactly.

Pretty much every single thread that you have one of your comments in...is also one in which Kermit79 has one of his posts.

What an incredibly unusual coincidence.
Just a few dozen comments on his part and just a bit more than a dozen on your end. And somehow, they keep popping up in the same places.

Yep.

You got caught.

(Lol, even your recent activity profile is matching. And you keep somehow finding and liking each others comments. God damn is it obvious)

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
The dev was last online on F95 yesterday.. i wish he/she would tell us if it's actually abandoned or not.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes