Trarrrr

Jul 29, 2020
Its tagged with pregnancy but i am pretty sure there isn't any in the current version.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
This game has potential. There is not that many games with female protagonist and freedom of choice. But for now the game doesn't give you enough information about the characters. How close the MC with her sister? How close is she with her mother? In what environment they were raised? Some heavy character development is required.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Not sure how many of their patrons actually participated but 42% of engagement for a poll that wasn't heavily advertised doesn't sound all that bad. From those 22 only 3 didn't like it if I'm reading the patreon post right so 86% approval rate.

Don't see why it matters if you don't want to play the prequel that it should affect the other game. She had to have sex with someone for the Main Protagonist of the other game to be born. Besides some extra fun it doesn't invalidate any charm the mom has in that game. Even if you don't like chasing dudes there is still a lot of pussy to be had :sneaky:

Jan 7, 2021
I thought the poll was going really bad and you were being optmistic but know what is even more funny? Just downloaded the poll results, from 55 votes, 33 were Fake Emails created just to vote No, so yeah, the poll was pretty good considering the real votes.
Well some cheese is to be expected even with paid polls :KEK:. It's good to run them in a few places to help filter out the noise.
No matter what someone will always want to look at some titties emoji-icon-glossy-00-00-faces-face-positive-smiling-face-with-monocle-72dpi-forPersonalUseOnly.png

Good luck in making your game!

status10

Jul 18, 2019
Is it straight and lesbian shared 50-50%, or mainly lesbian? Cause the pictures imply the latter.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Depraved Town: Forgotten Memories [v0.2 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 744 MB
Original Size Mac: 709 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 102 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 68 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Good for those who like it, I'm just gonna pretend this game doesn't exist cuz I'm honestly not much of a fan of this, and I'd rather not "ruin" my experience from the main game. As someone said previously, everyone has a past, doesn't necessarily means I want to know/see it, the past doesn't define a person but some more... "unsavory"(?) parts can definitely be a turn off. Then again it's a fucking game so eh do as you will.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
I have no interest in Depraved Town but this right here is the exact type of content I look for. Lesbian FMC with enough choice to avoid unwanted content.
From my perspective, the mention of a canon route and the main character's future son are distracting. These things make Forgotten Memories seem dependent on Depraved Town even though it may as well be completely disconnected.
This is a very minor issue, by the way. It just makes the first few lines of the VN a bit odd for someone who doesn't care about Depraved Town.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Alright so, in the end..

DT: Forgotten Memories = Game 1. (Since in the resume you say, the choices will impact a lot on Deprave Town)

In the end, i assume this one will be more worked than the other, since.. Deprave Town = Game 2.. but Deprave Town: Forgotten Memories = Game 1.

Im saying this since that's why i read on the main post..

Looks good, and glad to know.. that way i will wait for this game to be finished before i focus on the other one..

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
is this game still going on?
Their patreon has a recent post about it

Back Writting Depraved Town : Forgotten Memories
Let's go! [insert old DaBaby meme]
I'm back writing the spin off, already wrote a general script for the professor and Ryuji (gyaru dude) path. I still need to work on changing the images size, they used to be 1280x720 .

tannerjd2007

Sep 9, 2017
Their patreon has a recent post about it

Back Writting Depraved Town : Forgotten Memories
Let's go! [insert old DaBaby meme]
I'm back writing the spin off, already wrote a general script for the professor and Ryuji (gyaru dude) path. I still need to work on changing the images size, they used to be 1280x720 .
Either way to me it's basically a dead game if he's only going to work on it once a year. This is the only that kinda interests me. The other one I don't even pay attention to.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes