cover.png
Thread Updated: 13-11-2023
Release Date: 27-05-2023
Game/Creator: Depravity /
Modder: / / /
Mod/Game Version: 0.62b
Language: English

Features:

This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.

Improvements:

• Improving the dialogue UI by changing textbox and font
  • Transparency slider
  • Fixed Cowgirl/Angelina not progressing past the first event (all 4 can be played now)
  • Enable/Disable Quick Menu
  • Skip startup Splash Screen

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: / /

guides.png sideguides.png settings.png inprovedui.png

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Nice, I've never really got far in this game, laziness? I don't know, but think I will give a whirl again, Shirley and update should be coming soon....

Hopefuly Depravity points being useful right now they don't really do anything but figured i'd start tracking them and then choiices that give the choice now so i don't have to redo it all later when they become useful Lol

and whos Shirley? a new character? wonder if its going to be a main character or another non canon charter

honeslt im just hoping for some more Caroline shes my fave Lol

Reactions: doujin1

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hopefuly Depravity points being useful right now they don't really do anything but figured i'd start tracking them and then choiices that give the choice now so i don't have to redo it all later when they become useful Lol

and whos Shirley? a new character? wonder if its going to be a main character or another non canon charter

honeslt im just hoping for some more Caroline shes my fave Lol
Shirley is a joke, for when people say "surely" and people will say stop calling me Shirley :ROFLMAO:

Mainly Airplane movie reference

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I am a little confused, where do I click on to put in "kairaonly"? I clicked all over the screen in the pool, clicked on the door, clicked on something that looks like was sticking out of the water, clicked on the platform Angelina was standing on, clicked on a hot tub looking thing, nothing is working. Please help.

Reactions: Meenapatush

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I am a little confused, where do I click on to put in "kairaonly"? I clicked all over the screen in the pool, clicked on the door, clicked on something that looks like was sticking out of the water, clicked on the platform Angelina was standing on, clicked on a hot tub looking thing, nothing is working. Please help.

Afternoon Resort Pool, when bella is there click on her to talk to her and it will ask you for a password.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Thats odd have you done her story already? and can you send me your save she should be sitting there by the pool

EDIT: wait try ther evening i might've entered the wrong time

Yup its evening fix'd for next version

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Thats odd have you done her story already? and can you send me your save she should be sitting there by the pool

EDIT: wait try ther evening i might've entered the wrong time

Yup its evening fix'd for next version
Yeah, that's what the problem was, just got caught up with the Dev, and set myself up with tons of money, so should be good to go whenever the next release comes out. Thank you for your work on this.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
The mod doesn't work on the new update, can't get the start sequence to run, just the girls and then the usual error. Have deleted the complete game twice, without the mod, runs, but if you replace the files, nothing works.
1699566300210.png

hasn't been updated yet...

but what this "the usual error. "

which error is this?

Reactions: TheHighlander

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Don't understand why it's so difficult to read what version they're downloading
They don't read at all that's the Issue.. Only part they see from the OP is the Download Link and complain afterwards that they get Errors or Game crashes when starting etc. and blame the Modders - most of the Time.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Lesson learnt, don't use outdated mods on new releases....
Don't understand why it's so difficult to read what version they're downloading
They don't read at all that's the Issue.. Only part they see from the OP is the Download Link and complain afterwards that they get Errors or Game crashes when starting etc. and blame the Modders - most of the Time.

TBF the link was still probably up at the time they downloaded it before i changed it to "Updating"