Mod Ren'Py Depravity - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements [0.62b] [Shawnchapp]

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
That's true but there are more than enough Hints for them to recognize if a Mod has been Updated or not IF they actually bother to Read :ROFLMAO:

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Is this mod used to add money? It's the most important thing in this game so you don't waste your time on those useless bets

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
plss
update

Depravity [v0.62b]
Look a page back or the very first post, they are aware and now working on getting it updated.

TBF the link was still probably up at the time they downloaded it before i changed it to "Updating"
Yeah, but it was clearly said it was for v0.61. The archive was marked for v0.61 after downloading. Logically to, most mods are not going to work for future version, unless it's one of the universal ones.

I don't use old mods (gallery unlockers different, trial and error and won't bork your saves) until the author says something, and no chance of borking saves, that's why I've had to re-start (100% on console) Skyrim on PC 75 times now due to me not "reading" notes and version numbers of mods.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Logically to, most mods are not going to work for future version,
I actually do my best so they should still work even with future versions clearly without the new content having a guide. thats why I'm asking about the error cause as i said i literally just copy the old mod version into the new version of the game without errors... he shouldn't be getting one even with the old mod version

I try to make the mod something you can install and delete whenever you want without breaking saves.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I actually do my best so they should still work even with future versions clearly without the new content having a guide. thats why I'm asking about the error cause as i said i literally just copy the old mod version into the new version of the game without errors... he shouldn't be getting one even with the old mod version

I try to make the mod something you can install and delete whenever you want without breaking saves.
He said there were doubles of saves and can't over write stuff as well, that really doesn't sound like everything is related to your mod.

Reactions: Meenapatush

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
He said there were doubles of saves and can't over write stuff as well, that really doesn't sound like everything is related to your mod.

ya the overriding is confusing cause i override 0 files in this mod.. i'm wondering if he also tried installing the gallery mod (which may override files)

Reactions: Meenapatush

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
I tried (just as a test) to see if the mod created any problems.. The compressed version of the game worked fine here, then I added the 'outdated' mod, and apart from saying it was outdated on the menu page, both the game and the mod worked fine. The only way it wont work is if you try and load the 32 bit game icon on a 64 bit operating system, which is as is supposed to happen.
Previous saves loaded up fine too here.

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I tried (just as a test) to see if the mod created any problems.. The compressed version of the game worked fine here, then I added the 'outdated' mod, and apart from saying it was outdated on the menu page, both the game and the mod worked fine. The only way it wont work is if you try and load the 32 bit game icon on a 64 bit operating system, which is as is supposed to happen.
Previous saves loaded up fine too here.
so its a 32-bit error? i can't even launch the game with the 32-bit launcher clicking on it does nothing Lol

but thanks for confirming

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I got this error when i tried to start the game with mod version 0.61

that error usually means the mod isn't installed right

if you go into the folder "game/mod/images" do you see these?

1699593646812.png

if those aren't in the correct folder "game/mod/images" means you instaled the mod wrong

file path
1699593844626.png

Reactions: tramtoriana2

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
They don't read at all that's the Issue.. Only part they see from the OP is the Download Link and complain afterwards that they get Errors or Game crashes when starting etc. and blame the Modders - most of the Time.
The mod is in the new version, you would think that a little tip like; new version coming soon, might be helpful. You are talking about me not being able to read? Don't get on your high horse mate. And no, modders are not to blame ALL of the time, I do make mistakes, but being human is not your thing, is it? Never mind, have a nice weekend and keep complaining about complainers.

YuriYura

Sep 26, 2020
Even when Shawns is done updating you wont get it straight away...
his subs get first dibs on updates... everyone else a few days later

• Sad
Reactions: _Maou_