Mod Ren'Py Depravity - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements [0.62b] [Shawnchapp]

Prometheous

Jun 23, 2019
It must be rough to only have one game in your universe to play out of the 5000 other games (on this site alone) that are out there. That people have to whine about.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Shawnchapp
TY for the mod and the timely manner in which it was done for us NON payers. Well worth the wait.
To bad we have some Entitled Karens who feel otherwise about a mod that they are getting for free.
I just down load other games and play while putting games/mods like this on my watch list. *well worth it*
This is the world we live in where people think the world revolves around them and getting free stuff isn't enough. Funny how they don't think about the time the Modder put into writing up the code for this. Doesn't matter if it is a good or bad mod, time was still spent to make it. Instead they feel the need to come onto f95 and troll not realizing how greedy they sound wanting the mod right away but had to wait a few days.
wah F'ing wah.
Thanks again for the Mod and please don't stop writing them for those of us who are tight on money and are more then happy to wait for as long as it takes.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It’s pretty unbelievable the number of people who are complaining about getting a quality Mod for free but are upset that it’s not immediately available to them.

Entitled doesn’t get close to describing them. I hope Shawnchapp isn’t put off creating the Mods because most people here are very grateful for them and the effort. :coffee:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I hope Shawnchapp isn’t put off creating the Mods because most people here are very grateful for them and the effort. :coffee:
Don't worry people like him won't stop me from making them :) there is far greater amount of people the enjoy the mod then people him (stats from workupload)

1699828557664.png

if i was truely "greedy" i could charge 5 cents not have it free at all at 10,000 downloads that would give me $500 just for that one mod which is way more then i get with just donations Lol

Last edited:

Valcry

May 16, 2017
If they somehow meant "timetable between the game thread getting updated and the mod being public" (which wasn't the question asked) then it has been 4 days

This is a piratcy website so it'd probably not have any kind of result

Like, the comments of this thread for example?
Yeah my post was mostly an attempt at a humorous glib-like observation. I speak 2 languages that translate horribly on the internet; Sarcasm and bad english.

• Haha
Reactions: RockN'Stomper

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
never thought i would have to make a warn post in mods section but here we are,

mods are treated similar to game threads in many situations, aka no trolling or acting like idiots in the thread. if the modder wanna release it after 3 days thats upto them. wait 3 days get your free shit and gtfo. Or here is another idea which is pretty awesome, you can pledge and get it immediately.

Do either of the above mentioned things but bitching and moaning in the thread is NOT allowed. next time i get a report regarding this, it will be warnings and thread bans

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Shawnchapp
I hope reporting the Troll helped your mod link here ;) couldn't believe we had a troll in a free download site. Remember people, never feed the troll when you can report them and get them removed, saves on troll food.

Reactions: Shawnchapp

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Aparently, the gallery wasn't updated with the most recent scenes, the public update just add that + plus some bugfix. There's no new scenes at all.