Mod Ren'Py Depravity - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements [0.62b] [Shawnchapp]

jwanello85

Jul 6, 2021
Not sure if mod needs to be updated but I get this right after title screen

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 278, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
Exception: Could not find font 'mod/OSB.ttf'.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Not sure if mod needs to be updated but I get this right after title screen

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
Exception: Could not find font 'mod/OSB.ttf'.
did you install the mod right?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
It says 'caroline route maxed' but I'm just at the start of the game and I know there are more Caroline content especially when mc going for that trip. Is it bugged?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
It says 'caroline route maxed' but I'm just at the start of the game and I know there are more Caroline content especially when mc going for that trip. Is it bugged?
if it you were on step #9 for her last step thats all for her... (minus trip stuff which is handled in another guide)

Sadly there really isn't much content for her

Oct 15, 2017
did you install the mod right?
Not the person you quoted but I also get an exception error as soon as I load a save and try to open up your mod menu, it also says that the mod is outdated despite downloading the latest version available on your patreon. And yes, I installed the mod correctly ;)

Seems like the mod does need an update for the public version of the game.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Not the person you quoted but I also get an exception error as soon as I load a save and try to open up your mod menu, it also says that the mod is outdated despite downloading the latest version available on your patreon. And yes, I installed the mod correctly ;)

Seems like the mod does need an update for the public version of the game.
ya it says outdated becuase the version number i have it check is "0.62b" not "0.62"

but weird i have no issue loading my save can you send me your save and the error you get the person i reply to error is about a missing font which makes no sense unless the mod was installed wrong cause its right there Lol

1700526114662.png

Oct 15, 2017
Sure, here you go, I can load the save with your mod active, but as soon as I click on the "Shawn's Mod" button to the right it throws an exception.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Sure, here you go, I can load the save with your mod active, but as soon as I click on the "Shawn's Mod" button to the right it throws an exception.
Ah ya you installed the mod mid scene so my label tracking doesn't have a "label" listed yet just finish the scene and mod will run as normal

Reactions: The Dudemeister

cmanzmstr

Sep 21, 2018
I have version 0.62b of the mod downloaded and installed. When I started the game the start page stated Mod is Outdated. I did notice they updated the game 4 days after you updated the mod.

Reactions: Axer Hell