aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
View attachment 2655087

Public release in 3 days

Features:

This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.

Improvements:

• Improving the dialogue UI by changing textbox and font
  • Transparency slider
  • Fixed Cowgirl/Angelina not progressing past the first events (all 4 can be played now)
  • Enable/Disable Quick Menu
  • Skip startup Splash Screen

Lmao. We've gone from modders doing it for free, to simply asking for donations from the community/donations to prioritize modding a specific game, to now having mods released based on patreon tiers like the actual games they are based on. And to top it off this dude has made like ten mods total. Beyond parody.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Lmao. We've gone from modders doing it for free, to simply asking for donations from the community/donations to prioritize modding a specific game, to now having mods released based on patreon tiers like the actual games they are based on. And to top it off this dude has made like ten mods total. Beyond parody.
you do know we don't actually have to release are mods for free at all right? and all my mods are free you just have to wait 3 days for the public version

god forbid some of us modders want to show our appreciation to those who have donated to us by giving them the mod a few days early

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
View attachment 2655087

https://f95zone.to/threads/depravity-shawns-walkthrough-improvements-0-61-shawnchapp.161953/

Features:

This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.

Improvements:

• Improving the dialogue UI by changing textbox and font
  • Transparency slider
  • Fixed Cowgirl/Angelina not progressing past the first events (all 4 can be played now)
  • Enable/Disable Quick Menu
  • Skip startup Splash Screen

Public version out

https://f95zone.to/threads/depravity-shawns-walkthrough-improvements-0-61-shawnchapp.161953/

anqixian007

Jul 15, 2020
I could release it but it won't be finished yet. I kind of want it to end with the turning point in Amanda's journey
Keep your path,Dante,you works always being worth waiting, though we are eager to meet the latest update,we believe once the update coming us which is your effort proving

Reactions: KazumaAim

Tecumseh

Aug 23, 2022
I cant through this game because sound track is elite. Like bro had the Hamilton album cranking to start the game one of my favorite playwright albums of all time.

Reactions: danteworks

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
Over a year, huh?

Looking forward to the next update. If someone could kindly forward it to me in the old folk's home that'd be fantastic.

• Haha
Reactions: V-Kun
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes