NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
i cant seems to find the bitcoin app you are talking
Look at the bottom right icon on your own screenshot, in the end of listed characters.
It looks like orange circle with white blobs on it.

But if you already bought a cyberclub then bcc scam is over and you will have to rely on club income.

Edit: sorry for misinformation. I didnt read your first post properly. If you need anything for cyberclub - you will have to earn it in game. Just end the night there and collect cash a few times. I've got $4k every night in basic bronze club.

jaypongz38

Mar 19, 2018
Look at the bottom right icon on your own screenshot, in the end of listed characters.

But if you already bought a cyberclub then bcc scam is over and you will have to rely on club income.

Edit: sorry for misinformation. I didnt read your first post properly. If you need anything for cyberclub - you will have to earn it in game. Just end the night there and collect cash a few times. I've got $4k every night in basic bronze club.
thanks for this, i didnt know i can collect cash in cyberclub haha

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
i cant seems to find the bitcoin app you are talking
Sorry I'm late for the party lol. Anywho, looks like you've found the answer to your question. Once you are up to date with the content and all that, you'll get your hands on the CyberClub. Once you've bought it though, you can no longer use BCC since Bogdanoff suddenly pulled off a quick scam on us like how BTC really is looking in real life right now. (nice one by the way Dante . It's got quite the nice twist in that part. And even though I hate grinding in this type of game, I did it anyways and got fully caught up with your update now )
It's still easy to grind money though, just skip to night time, collect money at the night club (then for whatever reason it's next day already) do 1st and 2nd step until you can upgrade your club status/prestige/entertainers and drinks. rinse and repeat until you get the max upgrade for all.

Reactions: jooojaaa

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021

While we're here, gotta ask, should I play Amanda's content before or after cyberclub content?
I've just returned to this and finished 0.59 content (kaira vacation trip content).

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
While we're here, gotta ask, should I play Amanda's content before or after cyberclub content?
I've just returned to this and finished 0.59 content (kaira vacation trip content).
Whatever order you prefer. Amanda doesnt need anything from the cyberclub.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jooojaaa

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
you can hack it by deleting whole block of code in the file "belle.rpy" (unren needed)
View attachment 3083559
you can hack it by deleting whole block of code in the file "belle.rpy" (unren needed)
View attachment 3083559
Or, if you already used UnRen, open the console and type in:

Code:
times
line
Combine the results as one word. No need to do something drastic as deleting blocks of code.

In this case, it's still the same password as from 0.60,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, quick question: instead of going in the hack section everytime, there's a key i can press in order to activate £Gifts from Bogdanoffs" hack continuously?

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Second quick question: i finally got the cyber club (and costed A LOT!!!!!!), but i don't know how to going through the upgrades or if there's even a chance to upgrade that in 0.62. If someone could tell me how i can manage it, hints, strategies.... everything is welcome.

Thanks for every suggestion you'l give.

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
Second quick question: i finally got the cyber club (and costed A LOT!!!!!!), but i don't know how to going through the upgrades or if there's even a chance to upgrade that in 0.62. If someone could tell me how i can manage it, hints, strategies.... everything is welcome.

Thanks for every suggestion you'l give.
In order to upgrade, you need to interact with the lady bartender at the club, hire entertainers and interact with them until you can upgrade. Explore what you can with the CyberClub. It'll probably take you 45 min to an hour if you'll skip the events and not read through everything and not watch the scenes. That's just my estimate. I enjoy reading stuff and watching the creativity of Dante so it kinda took me at least 2hours and 30 minutes I guess? Or roughly just 2 hours doing everything I can in the CyberClub.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
In order to upgrade, you need to interact with the lady bartender at the club, hire entertainers and interact with them until you can upgrade. Explore what you can with the CyberClub. It'll probably take you 45 min to an hour if you'll skip the events and not read through everything and not watch the scenes. That's just my estimate. I enjoy reading stuff and watching the creativity of Dante so it kinda took me at least 2hours and 30 minutes I guess? Or roughly just 2 hours doing everything I can in the CyberClub.
For example: hire 2b and seraphine, talk with them every night, until i'll get the upgrade from those two in relationship, and after upgrade, right?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
This makes me happy

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes