Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is it just me or is there a lot of new music this time around? While I like the music and it fits well with the characters, I'm not sure about the use of music with lyrics. It can be a bit distracting from the dialogue, instrumental pieces might be better.
...Also, didn't MC used to wear glasses? I think he looked better with them, not sure why you lost them.
with.jpg without.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Search in the comments for solution that I posted. It is because you were using a save not from the last version.
Thanks, I got her to show up in the kitchen in the evening, but she's still not in her bedroom in the morning. Is there another variable that I missed?

Reactions: DOM76210

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Thanks, I got her to show up in the kitchen in the evening, but she's still not in her bedroom in the morning. Is there another variable that I missed?
one more post you need to see. I don't want to type the code wrong for you.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Is it just me or is there a lot of new music this time around? While I like the music and it fits well with the characters, I'm not sure about the use of music with lyrics. It can be a bit distracting from the dialogue, instrumental pieces might be better.
...Also, didn't MC used to wear glasses? I think he looked better with them, not sure why you lost them.
View attachment 370913 View attachment 370914
Thanks for the feedback. and I have read it thoroughly. Am I right in saying the version you are playing is not the public release version?

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Every morning after wake up i get the attached error message. After ignore the game goes well forward, but is somewhat disturbing.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Every morning i get the attached error message. After ignore the game goes well forward, but is somewhat disturbing.
has been fixed in new link. Or you can download the .rpa file I linked in the comments earlier and overwrite.

takethis01

Sep 6, 2018
hopefully someone will upload at other hosts, tried to download on mega but it reached the limit with less than 200kb to finish, unfortunately free mega sucks in my country
There's a program called mega downloader you should use to download things from Mega

Amaruda

Apr 2, 2018
The game keeps crashing every few minutes at random places. It just shuts down. You are still able to play (savin every 5 seconds to make progress) but bruh, it's unstable like my ex...

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
The game keeps crashing every few minutes at random places. It just shuts down. You are still able to play (savin every 5 seconds to make progress) but bruh, it's unstable like my ex...
Is this android?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes