BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Well I can always make them optional this way everyone can enjoy ^^
Yes, but it would mean more renders for you to make - just have some with encounters with and some without?

For example, if you went on a date with Mrs. Bell or mom and ended up having sex at the end of the day then if they wore stockings leave them on. If you have sex after you were both in the shower / bath then you wouldn't expect her to wear them for sex, right?

So just use your common sense to know when to have them and when not to have them on or off.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Yes, but it would mean more renders for you to make - just have some with encounters with and some without?

For example, if you went on a date with Mrs. Bell or mom and ended up having sex at the end of the day then if they wore stockings leave them on. If you have sex after you were both in the shower / bath then you wouldn't expect her to wear them for sex, right?

So just use your common sense to know when to have them and when not to have them on or off.
If they get out of the bath of course they are not going to put a stocking on. But if they wear stocking on a scene you could just ask them to keep it or lose it. And I think I could manage that amount of renders ^^

Reactions: The ArcKnight

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
If they get out of the bath of course they are not going to put a stocking on. But if they wear stocking on a scene you could just ask them to keep it or lose it. And I think I could manage that amount of renders ^^
No that is fine if you want to add another menu option for MC to ask your woman to wear or remove the stockings.

I was just trying to give you an option with as little extra work as possible.

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
Pretty good so far, was Jane originally meant to be his mother?,(I played without the patch) I assume she wasn't because of the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could be wrong on that, I'm assuming she'll become a LI

Is there anyway to way to avoid Imogen and her friend not really interested in them, there was no choice to reject her but there is for Jane and Mrs Bell

The girls are cute though especially Kasey, hopefully she won't lose too much weight

Reactions: Seacth

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Pretty good so far, was Jane originally meant to be his mother?,(I played without the patch) I assume she wasn't because of the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could be wrong on that, I'm assuming she'll become a LI

Is there anyway to way to avoid Imogen and her friend not really interested in them, there was no choice to reject her but there is for Jane and Mrs Bell

The girls are cute though especially Kasey, hopefully she won't lose too much weight
I didn't make Imogen optional cause I wanted to show what the game offers for the first chapter but now the game has some other content as well. I'm going to make her optional in future updates and I'm glad you liked the game.

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
I didn't make Imogen optional cause I wanted to show what the game offers for the first chapter but now the game has some other content as well. I'm going to make her optional in future updates and I'm glad you liked the game.
All good, it just confused me a little wasn't sure if it was story related to her dickhead son or not, I'm sure some will love the femdom/maledom aspect of that relationship so it's good to have a choice, it's just does nothing for me :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seacth

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Okay, so i've now played the game til the end and I have to say, I fucking LOVE IT!
The girls are beautiful and the incest plot doesnt make me cringe. I love both of our Subs, the physical one and the one in our head :p. I am HELLA looking forward to getting the best friend in bed.

My feelings on the chubby girl is I wouldn't mind helping her lose weight to feel better about herself. (I personally dropped 80lbs to do the same so shit was relatable as fuck). I look forward to seeing her a bit more shapely but here character model looks cute and I'd love to see that blush on a more toned model so I'm hella looking forward to it!

Now we just got to arrange to get the Step sister in bed.... Doesn't she want to "reward her hero?" xD

And yes! Stockings for when it makes sense! I was just pointing out if the scene right before the sexy time, if the character is rendered as wearing stockings/pantyhose in the that scene, keep em on for the H-scene!

Either way dev, this is a game I love and i'll be looking forward to the next update!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I for one love abusing the mom (imogen) after beating up her son. Please don't abandon shit like that. It rocks:)
Still enjoying this :)

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes