fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
Nice, I want to include them all in my harem and MC prevented Jane from being raped - so that should help build up Jane and MC's relationship.

From what I can gather Jane would have none other than MC after that event and wouldn't be interested in any other men. She will become MC's totally after the usual build-up.
it would be cool if the subconscious took physical shape :unsure: :devilish: it is very hot

Reactions: Seacth

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
If any others don't want jane I'll take her. She is hot af

Edit also please know it is NEVER ok to blame the victim irl.
Did anyone force her to go on a date with that douchebag? Did anyone force her to get wasted? How old is she, 15? People need to start taking responsibility for the dumb things they do. Playing the victim card after acting like a fucking idiot, is an insult to actual victims. No grown-ass man or woman should use the excuse "I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing" and expect to be taken seriously. Who the fuck gets drunk on a dinner with someone they barely know?

I'm not avoiding her by the way and if she wasn't so fucking stupid in that scene, she would easily be my favourite character, but the only way for her to have an excuse for her behaviour is if the dev change "drunk" to "roofied" and have a whole conversation where she can't understand how she got drunk with just a glass of wine or something like that.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Did anyone force her to go on a date with that douchebag? Did anyone force her to get wasted? How old is she, 15? People need to start taking responsibility for the dumb things they do. Playing the victim card after acting like a fucking idiot, is an insult to actual victims. No grown-ass man or woman should use the excuse "I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing" and expect to be taken seriously. Who the fuck gets drunk on a dinner with someone they barely know?

I'm not avoiding her by the way and if she wasn't so fucking stupid in that scene, she would easily be my favourite character, but the only way for her to have an excuse for her behaviour is if the dev change "drunk" to "roofied" and have a whole conversation where she can't understand how she got drunk with just a glass of wine or something like that.
Maybe she was roofied but doesn't understand that she was and confused it with just being drunk but if that was the case then she would likely have forgotten about the incident and with no quick way to get into a relationship with her. This is just my opinion on this, tho.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

So ever woman that gets drunk deserves to be raped or attacked? I hope you don't really believe that.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So ever woman that gets drunk deserves to be raped or attacked? I hope you don't really believe that.
No, I don't think that every woman who gets drunk deserves to be attacked, but I believe that when you do something stupid you shouldn't be surprised if bad shit happen to you and you shouldn't play the innocent victim.
So putting words in other people's "keyboards" make your arguments more convincing? I hope you don't really believe that.

Reactions: HansDampf788

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Maybe she was roofied but doesn't understand that she was and confused it with just being drunk but if that was the case then she would likely have forgotten about the incident and with no quick way to get into a relationship with her. This is just my opinion on this, tho.
If that was the case, she would have to at least question what happened in her conversation with the MC the next day. If I got drunk after barely drinking any alcohol, there's no way I wouldn't find it weird. Anyway, it doesn't really matter. I just can't take anymore of people who can't just accept that sometimes bad things happen because someone acted like a fucking idiot and have to "white knight" the fuck out of every situation.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
No, I don't think that every woman who gets drunk deserves to be attacked, but I believe that when you do something stupid you shouldn't be surprised if bad shit happen to you and you shouldn't play the innocent victim.
So putting words in other people's "keyboards" make your arguments more convincing? I hope you don't really believe that.
So she isn't innocent because she got drunk on a date with someone she hardly knows?

To me it is never the victim's fault when someone attacks or rapes them. Even being stupid doesn't make them guilty in my eyes. No matter drugged, stupid or impaired they are still victims (even by law). So we disagree. Two different opinions is all

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So she isn't innocent because she got drunk on a date with someone she hardly knows?

To me it is never the victim's fault when some attacks or rapes them. Even being stupid doesn't make them guilty in my eyes. No matter drugged, stupid or impaired they are still victims (even by law). So we disagree. Two different opinions is all
You keep putting words I've never said in my "mouth", to act all high and mighty. I didn't say it was her fault for being attacked, I said that she put herself in that situation by being stupid. When you do something stupid, you should be ready to deal with the consequences. There's not only black and white.

Reactions: Rare77

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
You keep putting words I've never said in my "mouth", to act all high and mighty. I didn't say it was her fault for being attacked, I said that she put herself in that situation by being stupid. When you do something stupid, you should be ready to deal with the consequences. There's not only black and white.
Lol, well in this case, her being stupid is going to be my gain and before long I hope to be balls deep inside her. Just hope I can get her pregnant as I don't ever pull out.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You stated that they shouldn't "play the innocent victim" implying that she was neither. If that isn't what you meant I apologize because that is the way I read it. Good day to you.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Lol, well in this case, her being stupid is going to be my gain and before long I hope to be balls deep inside her. Just hope I can get her pregnant as I don't ever pull out.
This is a rare situation where I really like a game, but none of the characters so far. It's not that I dislike them, but I don't see anyone standing out. I usually prefer the more mature ones, but Jane's "introduction" was the easiest way to make me lose interest, mrs. Bell was banging the MC's father and it's way too creepy for my tastes to have two women with that backstory and Imogen is basically just a toy. Then we have Sarah who pretty much wants to bang every woman she sees (not a big fan of that) and Kaylie who I guess is likeable enough so far. I hope Melinda will turn out to be an interesting addition to the "cast".There's also Serena, but she doesn't even have a body and she's toying too much with the MC. I'm mostly following this for the story at this point with Melinda and Kaylie being my last hopes to find a favourite.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
someone who can talk to the dev could ask if these banner girls are all love interests ?? :unsure:he could add an Amazon, a well-spotted and strong woman who works out in a gym or something :devilish:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
someone who can talk to the dev could ask if these banner girls are all love interests ?? :unsure:he could add an Amazon, a well-spotted and strong woman who works out in a gym or something :devilish:
The dev is actually pretty active here. I would put a "@" in front of their name and maybe if they have time they will respond

Reactions: fregonard
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes