rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
You stated that they shouldn't "play the innocent victim" implying that she was neither. If that isn't what you meant I apologize because that is the way I read it. Good day to you.
Uh I think I missed something in this conversation, I haven't played this one yet but I am interested. So I got to ask does something happen to one of the MC's love interests and is it preventable?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Uh I think I missed something in this conversation, I haven't played this one yet but I am interested. So I got to ask does something happen to one of the MC's love interests and is it preventable?
Before she becomes a LI she has a date, she is either a light weight or got spiked,, they get back to the house and you hear him getting creepy, you stop them before he sees more than her breasts and kick him out. That's to the best of my memory. I still adore her. But everyone is different

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Quick shout out to the Dev for making the text box truely transparent on the 0 opacity slider!

The oddly arrow shaped penis of the MC needs some work, but everything is coming allong swimmingly!

Odd question that came to me as I replay. Was Malinda raped?

Reactions: Seacth

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
why is the dialogue box background gone? It can be a pain in the ass reading the text in the brighter areas now.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
i did restart but it still ended where it did at last update
Okay just checked since i hadn't unpacked the game yet.

The new stuff is just a click to view and not part of the story. it's the "Unique Gallery".

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Oh, man, i can't download the patch I am getting virus detected on my windows defender. Anyone else?

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Strange, I don't but the patch is a just RAR file with the changed scripts - you getting it when you try to download it or when you open it to apply the patch?
I get it when I open up the rar file and try to extract it.

It feels quite strange, as there should be nothing to detect in just a renpy script file..

kyonsos

May 28, 2018
I get it when I open up the rar file and try to extract it.

It feels quite strange, as there should be nothing to detect in just a renpy script file..
i also got virus messege windows defender claims is Trojan:Script/Conteban.A!ml

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes