eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Anyone else have problems with old saves not working?
The dev had to make some changes to the script to be able to implement the replay gallery, so that's probably what messed up your saves. There isn't any new story content compared to Ch.0.2 anyway. You can find three new, non-canon scenes in the gallery though.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
The dev had to make some changes to the script to be able to implement the replay gallery, so that's probably what messed up your saves. There isn't any new story content compared to Ch.0.2 anyway. You can find three new, non-canon scenes in the gallery though.
Yes, the gallery replay functionality did in fact break old saves but I think it is good that a restart is needed now rather than 8 or 9 updates down the line.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The Serena scene was everything I was wanting out of it, I just need to get something like it in the main continuity. <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seacth

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
The Serena scene was everything I was wanting out of it, I just need to get something like it in the main continuity. <3
I've been slowly corrupting the dev to allow it so I think it is likely going to happen eventually but the unique scene right now is non-cannon since Patron's wanted a scene with Serena.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Also it was odd, in my playthrough there were 3 gallary scenes that were locked, Kailey's second, Melinda's and Serena's second. Had to use the mod (posted a page back) to unlock it. What choices did I miss?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I've removed it completely just to see what people think (Cause there were some complaints about textbox blocking the scenes.). If the text is hard to read I'll adjust the slider again to make everyone happy ^^
That is what the Hide Button (Key H) is for. It's also technically impossible to make everyone happy :p There is no perfect pasta sauce, only perfect pasta sauces...

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Incest path gives virus thread constantly ... is there any clean version ?
This is an issue with Windows Bit Defender and some people above have recommended how to download it as Defender is always giving a false positive for the patch.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Why don't you like Imogen?
I don't like femdom / maledom. It's not a kink that has my interest, and usually it's written badly. Also, don't put your dick in crazy. I don't think the player can avoid her scene, so I kinda lost interest.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I don't like femdom / maledom. It's not a kink that has my interest, and usually it's written badly. Also, don't put your dick in crazy. I don't think the player can avoid her scene, so I kinda lost interest.
I do hear you on that but I think her story line is going to change soon to be one of love so there would be an option to change the femdom/maledom paths to love path. Would you go for Imogen then?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I do hear you on that but I think her story line is going to change soon to be one of love so there would be an option to change the femdom/maledom paths to love path. Would you go for Imogen then?
Do you mean, her route starts with femdom/maledom and later you can change it to a love route? No. If you can choose from the beginning, then I might. I'm certainly going to play past that point in that case.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Do you mean, her route starts with femdom/maledom and later you can change it to a love route? No. If you can choose from the beginning, then I might. I'm certainly going to play past that point in that case.
That ofc is up to you. Imogen had to try and make an example of you or you turn the tables on her initially but after this I believe it is going down a typical love route or for that that want to stay on the femdom / maledom paths these should also be available (this is only via talks with the dev and is what I gathered from the direction for Imogen).

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
A new incest patch has been uploaded to LewdPatcher with a different name - could someone who has the Windows Defender false positive test this please?

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I'm going to make her optional at the start. She's not optional cause I had to show what the game can do with those Imogen scenes but now the game has more content she can be optional from the beginning I'll implement it in the next updates and she will have a love route as well.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I'm going to make her optional at the start. She's not optional cause I had to show what the game can do with those Imogen scenes but now the game has more content she can be optional from the beginning I'll implement it in the next updates and she will have a love route as well.
See, I told you I've been whispering in the dev's ear...

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
"
• This update adds 3 unique scenes that have chosen by my dear patrons <3
• Grammar issues fixed.
"

I gotta admit bro that promise rings a bit hollow when ya read that :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Seacth
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes