BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Another feature that I like a lot with the replay functionality with Imogen scenes is that you can choose the path you want to see, i.e. Femdom or Maledom. This way, you don't have to replay the whole game again to unlock each path scenes.

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Just tried to run the game and got this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\User\Desktop\Depth's Revival\DepthsRevival-Chapter2-pc/game/patch/chapter2.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'game/chapter2.rpy', 1605089628, 0) is defined twice, at game/chapter2.rpy:2 and game/patch/chapter2.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Depth's Revival\DepthsRevival-Chapter2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Depth's Revival\DepthsRevival-Chapter2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Depth's Revival\DepthsRevival-Chapter2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Depth's Revival\DepthsRevival-Chapter2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Depth's Revival\DepthsRevival-Chapter2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Depth's Revival\DepthsRevival-Chapter2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/chapter2.rpy', 1605089628, 0) is defined twice, at game/chapter2.rpy:2 and game/patch/chapter2.rpy:2.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Just tried to run the game and got this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\User\Desktop\Depth's Revival\DepthsRevival-Chapter2-pc/game/patch/chapter2.rpy.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Depth's Revival\DepthsRevival-Chapter2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Depth's Revival\DepthsRevival-Chapter2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Depth's Revival\DepthsRevival-Chapter2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Depth's Revival\DepthsRevival-Chapter2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Depth's Revival\DepthsRevival-Chapter2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Depth's Revival\DepthsRevival-Chapter2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Why did you install the patch to the 'patch' directory - you should just have copied the script files to the game folder and overwritten all existing files?

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Why did you install the patch to the 'patch' directory - you should just have copied the script files to the game folder and overwritten all existing files?
I thought I did - guess I messed this one up. Thanks for letting me know where I went wrong. Appreciate the help

Reactions: BabooJ1

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have the IC patch installed, and in the dialogues between MC's mother and MC, and sometimes in MC's conversations with others, it is said that MC's mother is not a mother, but a family friend.

Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have IC patch installed, it should probably be that she is his mother. :D

Overall for the game. I like this game, MC's mother, teacher and Kaylie are the best.

Sarah? not really. I don't like much lesbian content, Sarah is a lesbian. And she's unlikely to be 100% with MC. Even though she secretly likes MC, she still looks for women. She is in love with my lovely teacher. I do not like it. And I don't like her texts which she says quietly: And finally she will be mine.
Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but I just don't like Sarah's behavior. :D Besides, the game is great.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seacth

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I have the IC patch installed, and in the dialogues between MC's mother and MC, and sometimes in MC's conversations with others, it is said that MC's mother is not a mother, but a family friend.

Example:

Overall for the game. I like this game, MC's mother, teacher and Kaylie are the best.

Sarah? not really. I don't like much lesbian content, Sarah is a lesbian. And she's unlikely to be 100% with MC. Even though she secretly likes MC, she still looks for women. She is in love with my lovely teacher. I do not like it. And I don't like her texts which she says quietly: And finally she will be mine.
Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but I just don't like Sarah's behavior. :D Besides, the game is great.
Hmm interesting. Maybe I am in the minority but I am going to go out and say it anyway I LOVE LESBIANS!!! Besides to me in a harem game they are another way to bring more girls in. She thinks she is doing it for her own benefit, but in reality she is just doing the work for me. As for the texts well she's got that backwards, it she who will be mine. They all will.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019

Example:

Yeah I reported the problem with the patch already. No one seemed to acknowledge it.

Reactions: Seacth

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019

Example:

From talks with dev, I believe there is going to be an option to keep Sarah for yourself and not let her join you with Mrs. Bell but then for those that do like the lesbian thing then she can be allowed to be with Mrs. Bell and always take your cock as well.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
As for the teacher.
When I wrote this post about Sarah and the IC patch, I hadn't had a conversation with the teacher about her secret yet. (talking to her in the car)
I was surprised by this secret and was a bit disappointed. But the past is past. It is important that now she is in love with MC and I enjoy it. Although I do not like when feelings from someone else are transferred to the MC, although she said that she was already in love with him not because the MC has his father's eyes, but because for him.
Eh, I have a weakness for her because she is beautiful. :D

And I love how MC's mother got jealous. :LOL:

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
As for the teacher.
When I wrote this post about Sarah and the IC patch, I hadn't had a conversation with the teacher about her secret yet. (talking to her in the car)
I was surprised by this secret and was a bit disappointed. But the past is past. It is important that now she is in love with MC and I enjoy it. Although I do not like when feelings from someone else are transferred to the MC, although she said that she was already in love with him not because the MC has his father's eyes, but because for him.
Eh, I have a weakness for her because she is beautiful. :D

And I love how MC's mother got jealous. :LOL:
So glad to see you being more accepting :p
I am Hot for teacher cause yes she is truly beautiful. And honestly the jealousy looked good on the mc's mom as well!

Full disclosure: I want 'em all :ROFLMAO:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So glad to see you being more accepting :p
I am Hot for teacher cause yes she is truly beautiful. And honestly the jealousy looked good on the mc's mom as well!

Full disclosure: I want 'em all :ROFLMAO:
The mother came out of a state where she was unsure about her feelings for MC. It was enough to see that another woman was trying to get MC. Well.. she already has him, hah.

I wonder how the situation will turn out with Imogen (Tom's mother?) I don't like when women rule us and tell us what to do. Hopefully there will be a time when the MC will stand up and dominate her. :sneaky:

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
The mother came out of a state where she was unsure about her feelings for MC. It was enough to see that another woman was trying to get MC. Well.. she already has him, hah.

I wonder how the situation will turn out with Imogen (Tom's mother?) I don't like when women rule us and tell us what to do. Hopefully there will be a time when the MC will stand up and dominate her. :sneaky:
Well, the jealousy is another catalyst for MC and Jane to get together and just gives Jane that much more of a push to allowing MC to eventually be balls deep inside her.

As for Imogen (Toni's mum) - you need to read back a few pages to see the development that Imogen is going to take, i.e.: I believe there would be 3 paths for her, FemDom, MaleDom and true love. If you are currently on either of the DOM paths then I'm pretty sure that you can transition that to a true love path or keep going the way you are.

Reactions: Repuci and Qmil679

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

You can already dom Imogen. It's my favorite part of the vn tbh and that's saying a lot :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You can already dom Imogen. It's my favorite part of the vn tbh and that's saying a lot :)
Hmm .. I didn't have it, I was her pet. :LOL: It probably depended on the choice of whether to undress or not. (there was probably such a choice at the beginning with her) I didn't know it would work that way.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes