Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
No worries, I just had to get that off my chest also.

I am a patron of this game & dev. Also I'm one of the people that dev acknowledges in their end credits (I won't tell you which one as I use a different name on F95 and discord server channels I'm a part of). In addition to that I am creating my own game using the other nickname but still want to help this dev be the best he can be.
so do i...am lying XD

XD sorry i had to point out how odd/suspicious it sounds and how easily anyone could say the same thing.

And if you wanna say something to the dev, use Patreon, he would listen to you there...i think.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
To me, that is the way it should be, as the donations are actually helping to make the project in the first place. In most cases: no donations, no vn.
exactly, which i could make an example by saying that this is what happened to the developer of Braveheart academy, who had a meltdown over people leaking the game way before he could get some money from it.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
exactly, which i could make an example by saying that this is what happened to the developer of Braveheart academy, who had a meltdown over people leaking the game way before he could get some money from it.
I wouldn't say making over 500$ a month for a game that was only 6 months old was that bad.
As a comparison, another game that was released only a month later is only making 300$.
In the end, he was having a fit because the game was leaked 5 days early.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I wouldn't say making over 500$ a month for a game that was only 6 months old was that bad.
As a comparison, another game that was released only a month later is only making 300$.
In the end, he was having a fit because the game was leaked 5 days early.
after he asked the admins to not to...i don't forgive the meltdown but i understand his point.

i mean there are games that are worthless(or that have one release a year, that happens to be like 5 minutes long) getting 50'000$ every month...

D

Deleted member 3027200

I can't read when it's in white background. Is there any option to fix it ?

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
so do i...am lying XD

XD sorry i had to point out how odd/suspicious it sounds and how easily anyone could say the same thing.

And if you wanna say something to the dev, use Patreon, he would listen to you there...i think.
Seacth, can confirm that I'm not lying plus all my interactions with dev is via his discord server...

Reactions: Seacth
Sep 11, 2018
I have the IC patch installed, and in the dialogues between MC's mother and MC, and sometimes in MC's conversations with others, it is said that MC's mother is not a mother, but a family friend.

Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have IC patch installed, it should probably be that she is his mother. :D

Overall for the game. I like this game, MC's mother, teacher and Kaylie are the best.

Sarah? not really. I don't like much lesbian content, Sarah is a lesbian. And she's unlikely to be 100% with MC. Even though she secretly likes MC, she still looks for women. She is in love with my lovely teacher. I do not like it. And I don't like her texts which she says quietly: And finally she will be mine.
Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but I just don't like Sarah's behavior. :D Besides, the game is great.
I came here to report the same thing the IC patch is really badly done there is a lot of missed dialog. If the dev would use character code for this could easier avoid problems like this in the future builds.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just started playing and having a female as the male MC subconscious is turning me off right off the bat.

This sounds more like possession than a subconsciousness.

Will play some more but I doubt I will finish this.
Having a female subconsciousness to me is like MC is really gay or a trans and not a male in the true since of things.
And the way "she" is being used is very creepy.

And now were given the female subconscious a female name is getting closer to possession HansDampf788 and your facepalming is very little of you.

Being that this is in a "School" setting I have added the tag "School Setting" to the list.

And as I thought. DepthsRevival 2020-12-19 18-15-56-78.jpg DepthsRevival 2020-12-19 18-16-07-00.jpg DepthsRevival 2020-12-19 18-16-10-89.jpg DepthsRevival 2020-12-19 18-16-13-94.jpg Sorry not playing this anymore.

Last edited:

HymnOfSouls

Jun 17, 2020
How exactly do I use the incest patch? It says to extract the RAR File in the game's "game" folder, which I do, but then I run into an issue on launch that looks like this.

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/chapter2.rpy', 1605089628, 0) is defined twice, at game/chapter2.rpy:2 and game/depthspatch/chapter2.rpyc:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Anon\Downloads\DepthsRevival-Chapter2.5-pc\DepthsRevival-Chapter2.5-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Anon\Downloads\DepthsRevival-Chapter2.5-pc\DepthsRevival-Chapter2.5-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Anon\Downloads\DepthsRevival-Chapter2.5-pc\DepthsRevival-Chapter2.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Anon\Downloads\DepthsRevival-Chapter2.5-pc\DepthsRevival-Chapter2.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\Anon\Downloads\DepthsRevival-Chapter2.5-pc\DepthsRevival-Chapter2.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\Anon\Downloads\DepthsRevival-Chapter2.5-pc\DepthsRevival-Chapter2.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/chapter2.rpy', 1605089628, 0) is defined twice, at game/chapter2.rpy:2 and game/depthspatch/chapter2.rpyc:2

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I just started playing and having a female as the male MC subconscious is turning me off right off the bat.

Having a female subconsciousness to me is like MC is really gay or a trans and not a male in the true since of things.

And now were given the female subconscious a female name is getting closer to possession HansDampf788 and your facepalming is very little of you.

Being that this is in a "School" setting I have added the tag "School Setting" to the list.

And as I thought. View attachment 947986 View attachment 947987 View attachment 947988 View attachment 947989 Sorry not playing this anymore.
I don't think your close mindedness will be missed
Better luck on finding something that won't make you rant.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020

And as I thought. View attachment 947986 View attachment 947987 View attachment 947988 View attachment 947989 Sorry not playing this anymore.
Your loss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

or maybe that girl-subconscious thing only means that MC subconsciously wants an anime goth-waifu in his life u.u you know the classic clichè of "your deepest desire" aka "the thing you want most"

but regardless of that, you're a homophobic bigot...so if you don't play it's a win for us that like the game regardless of that u.u

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes