Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hmm .. I didn't have it, I was her pet. :LOL: It probably depended on the choice of whether to undress or not. (there was probably such a choice at the beginning with her) I didn't know it would work that way.
I'm stubborn, I'd rather they bark for me :ROFLMAO: I believe it was the first choice at her house that split dom/sub but I'm not 100% sure :)

Reactions: Seacth and Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm stubborn, I'd rather they bark for me :ROFLMAO: I believe it was the first choice at her house that split dom/sub but I'm not 100% sure :)
I chose then to undress. I was scared if I didn't choose it, the MC would be in trouble + I wouldn't have a scene with this sexy woman. :LOL: I see that I have to go back and choose differently.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I chose then to undress. I was scared if I didn't choose it, the MC would be in trouble + I wouldn't have a scene with this sexy woman. :LOL: I see that I have to go back and choose differently.
Definitely worth it but I enjoy it too much so I'm biased but I hope you enjoy it as well. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seacth and Qmil679

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
NTR avoidable (by making the right choices like being nice to the persons you care about)
Femdom(and Dom in general)...only it's vanilla-form (yes gentlefemdom, no chastity, no humiliation like...imagine all the flirting and teasing that a man would do, but let a woman do it to a man)

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I agree femdom and ntr are total turn-offs for me. Must be avoidable.
Actually it's a courtesy when a dev makes things that might offend sensitive players avoidable or optional. I'm thankful for them doing it, but I would never demand or expect them to.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Actually it's a courtesy when a dev makes things that might offend sensitive players avoidable or optional. I'm thankful for them doing it, but I would never demand or expect them to.
Dev's should learn to never force something on to players and it is refreshing to see that this dev is going to make changes to make optional fetishes. Just as long as he doesn't fuck around with me trying to get them all pregnant then I would be happy.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
People are panicking over "if there will be some NTR" and at the same time they're forgetting that MC saved the daughter of the teacher, who also happened to be MC's half-sister...worst-case scenario? nothing will happen. Best-case scenario? MC, the lesbian friend and the teacher will have a threesome, and i'm pretty sure it would be the only way for "Lesbian-friend" to have sex with the teacher.

I'm more interested in the chubby girl...she is sooo adorable ç_ç i want to hug her soooo much

You guys are just scared of being cucked to the point to be paranoid...and you're paranoid...for a girl made of data, CGI, codes and numbers, not even a real thing.

Also, it's the Dev's game, let him do what he wants and if you don't like what he is doing...just leave, find another game.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
People are panicking over "if there will be some NTR" and at the same time they're forgetting that MC saved the daughter of the teacher, who also happened to be MC's half-sister...worst-case scenario? nothing will happen. Best-case scenario? MC, the lesbian friend and the teacher will have a threesome, and i'm pretty sure it would be the only way for "Lesbian-friend" to have sex with the teacher.

I'm more interested in the chubby girl...she is sooo adorable ç_ç i want to hug her soooo much

You guys are just scared of being cucked to the point to be paranoid...and you're paranoid...for a girl made of data, CGI, codes and numbers, not even a real thing.

Also, it's the Dev's game, let him do what he wants and if you don't like what he is doing...just leave, find another game.
Nah, I'm not scared of having Sarah fuck Mrs. Bell, just as long as I get to them both first; then I have no problem with my girls loving each other - just would prefer to be a part of any said action.

I also like Kaylie as she is and told the dev that but I know the dev is thinking of adding a few different paths for her - as is, she loses some weight but still retains her sexy looks and I'm not sure if dev would go with a full on fit Kaylie.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020

I don't plan on adding NTR in the game and yeah most of the things will be optional so everyone can get whatever they want from the game and I'm glad you love Kaylie she has some good thing on the next update I'm working on I'll release the update before this year ends.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
BabooJ1 i never said that YOU're scared, just noticed this "vibe" in this thread and pointed it out
Seacth Just do your thing and take your time ^_^ i mean the end of the year is in 15 days XD

Reactions: Seacth

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Nah, I'm not scared of having Sarah fuck Mrs. Bell, just as long as I get to them both first; then I have no problem with my girls loving each other - just would prefer to be a part of any said action.

I also like Kaylie as she is and told the dev that but I know the dev is thinking of adding a few different paths for her - as is, she loses some weight but still retains her sexy looks and I'm not sure if dev would go with a full on fit Kaylie.
I like Kaylie a lot, even with the body she has now. I'd be glad if we got the scenes with her with that body.
She is so adorable and cute. :love:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Dev's should learn to never force something on to players and it is refreshing to see that this dev is going to make changes to make optional fetishes. Just as long as he doesn't fuck around with me trying to get them all pregnant then I would be happy.
Posters should never try to force their demands on devs. *bribery is fine :p. But to say a dev should "never force something.. " is totally wrong. It's their story their art their baby. Especially here where we get it for free.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Posters should never try to force their demands on devs. *bribery is fine :p. But to say a dev should "never force something.. " is totally wrong. It's their story their art their baby. Especially here where we get it for free.
Well, I do hear what you're saying but I am going to draw what I meant by using another game, which I will not name but some would know which game it is. In this game the dev forced another man to be included into an orgy he was having with his girls and their friends. At this time the player (you) were not given a choice to decide if you should allow said man to join.

This is a forced sharing / NTR scene and was forced by the dev. If dev's do something like this then I abandon that game real quick and all I was doing was making a point that players do not like forced events and all events should be optional and was just saying that good dev's allow this.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well, I do hear what you're saying but I am going to draw what I meant by using another game, which I will not name but some would know which game it is. In this game the dev forced another man to be included into an orgy he was having with his girls and their friends. At this time the player (you) were not given a choice to decide if you should allow said man to join.

This is a forced sharing / NTR scene and was forced by the dev. If dev's do something like this then I abandon that game real quick and all I was doing was making a point that players do not like forced events and all events should be optional and was just saying that good dev's allow this.
Nothing personal a lot of pirates here act entitled on this forum. I'm pro dev especially when they are active here in the pirate community. I detest those that try to bully and pressure a dev to change their work for their tastes. If they really want the changes they should put money on it imo.

Acting like the dev owes them something or is required to do their vn a certain way really grinds my gears. It's so ungrateful. This isn't aimed at you, my response to you was just about the "never" statement. The rest of my post is to explain why I took issue in the first place :)

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Nothing personal a lot of pirates here act entitled on this forum. I'm pro dev especially when they are active here in the pirate community. I detest those that try to bully and pressure a dev to change their work for their tastes. If they really want the changes they should put money on it imo.

Acting like the dev owes them something or is required to do their vn a certain way really grinds my gears. It's so ungrateful. This isn't aimed at you, my response to you was just about the "never" statement. The rest of my post is to explain why I took issue in the first place :)
No worries, I just had to get that off my chest also.

I am a patron of this game & dev. Also I'm one of the people that dev acknowledges in their end credits (I won't tell you which one as I use a different name on F95 and discord server channels I'm a part of). In addition to that I am creating my own game using the other nickname but still want to help this dev be the best he can be.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
No worries, I just had to get that off my chest also.

I am a patron of this game and dev and am one of the people that dev acknowledges in their end credits (I won't tell you which one as I use a different name on F95 and discord server channels I'm a part of). In addition to that I am creating my own game using the other nickname but still want to help this dev be the best he can be.
I honestly figured that from reading your posts:) best of luck on your own project as well btw.

Reactions: BabooJ1
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes