Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't really know how to communicate my thoughts. First I played this there wasn't a 'cest patch. This time I'm playing with. A few thoughts.

is Jane's relationship the only change with the patch? If so why? It doesn't seem like it really lends itself to the relationship changing her to the mom and there is still instances (like the day after the kiss she states she is a friend of the family even though with patch she is the mom) that don't add up.

Most patches I've used seem to lend themselves better to the story and characters. Is this because I played it first without or is the patch just someone forcing fetish where there really wasn't supposed to be? Any feedback appreciated.

Hope that made sense.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I don't really know how to communicate my thoughts. First I played this there wasn't a 'cest patch. This time I'm playing with. A few thoughts.

is Jane's relationship the only change with the patch? If so why? It doesn't seem like it really lends itself to the relationship changing her to the mom and there is still instances (like the day after the kiss she states she is a friend of the family even though with patch she is the mom) that don't add up.

Most patches I've used seem to lend themselves better to the story and characters. Is this because I played it first without or is the patch just someone forcing fetish where there really wasn't supposed to be? Any feedback appreciated.

Hope that made sense.
i think the incest theme was under-used because the rules of Patreon, remember that when My New Family began those rules were yet to be made(just making an example) so here the relationship is important but they can't really tell (bc patreon) so i guess they didn't really push for it...

or at least this is what i guessed

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019

Hope that made sense.
The incest patch has problems that aren't fixed yet but the dev knows about it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i think the incest theme was under-used because the rules of Patreon, remember that when My New Family began those rules were yet to be made(just making an example) so here the relationship is important but they can't really tell (bc patreon) so i guess they didn't really push for it...

or at least this is what i guessed
I have no issue with 'cest content, mind you. It just feels the story doesn't really need it in this case. Your explanation makes sense as to why. My other main question is Jane the only character effected by the patch? Cause if so it may be the first time i don't use an available patch. I just don't want to miss out on what I view as the "real story "

Thank you for your insightful speedy response:)

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I have no issue with 'cest content, mind you. It just feels the story doesn't really need it in this case. Your explanation makes sense as to why. My other main question is Jane the only character effected by the patch? Cause if so it may be the first time i don't use an available patch. I just don't want to miss out on what I view as the "real story "

Thank you for your insightful speedy response:)
Nope, Melinda is the main character's half sister.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Thanks it is that way without the patch but that probably means you need the patch to have lewd content with her, and that i didn't consider so thank you again:)
I doubt the patch will be fixed anytime before the next update considering when i reported it having problems but hopefully it will be fixed at the next update. You are very welcome. Melinda is definitely my favorite character mainly cause of her green eyes. I definitely look forward to her romance and eventual impregnation. :D

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Also reminder Kaylie's is the daughter of a model and the story will feature Kaylie's mom also - not sure if there will be any female incest there but might be.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Also reminder Kaylie's is the daughter of a model and the story will feature Kaylie's mom also - not sure if there will be any female incest there but might be.
i'll be okay with just Kaylie u.u if a someone wants to force you to do things their way without even talking about it...that's not someone i'd like to have around u.u

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
i'll be okay with just Kaylie u.u if a someone wants to force you to do things their way without even talking about it...that's not someone i'd like to have around u.u
Personally, I wouldn't mind educating Kaylie's mom with my cock... :p

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Yes, she hasn't appeared yet but I expect her to be hot if she is a model and if given a chance want to be balls deep in both Cindy and Kaylie in due time. I'm pretty sure dev is going to allow us to bang Kaylie's mom if we want to pursue her that is.

Reactions: Seacth

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yes, she hasn't appeared yet but I expect her to be hot if she is a model and if given a chance want to be balls deep in both Cindy and Kaylie in due time. I'm pretty sure dev is going to allow us to bang Kaylie's mom if we want to pursue her that is.
Fair enough :)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
beauty is relative(it's a saying used where i come from) i mean, i don't like the Daz-graphic or "teeth-showing smiles"(actually i find them creepy and disturbing as hell) i expect her to be slim...that's for sure.

and i hope to not deal with her at all...sometimes too many characters can be a problem

Reactions: Seacth

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
beauty is relative(it's a saying used where i come from) i mean, i don't like the Daz-graphic or "teeth-showing smiles"(actually i find them creepy and disturbing as hell) i expect her to be slim...that's for sure.

and i hope to not deal with her at all...sometimes too many characters can be a problem
There's enough LI's at the point so she's going to be a side character but after some time she can turn into LI.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes