Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Well, at the moment - she can dom you or you can dom her but you need to have done one or the other to later go on her love path.

Dev was also talking about adding an option to avoid her completely in a future build.
Its fine with me, I just want to avoid maledom. I hate being a jerk/aggressive if I can help it. If I can't play submissively, I want to play at least neutral

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Its fine with me, I just want to avoid maledom. I hate being a jerk/aggressive if I can help it. If I can't play submissively, I want to play at least neutral
It's not really that kind of maledom. The MC isn't just acting like a dick because he feels like it. She pretty much forces him to follow her to her house and then trying to force herself on him (so I'd call it borderline rape) as a "punishment" for beating up her son (who actually is a dick...) in self-defence, and you get the options to either do what she says, or turn the tables on her.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
It's not really that kind of maledom. The MC isn't just acting like a dick because he feels like it. She pretty much forces him to follow her to her house and then trying to force herself on him (so I'd call it borderline rape) as a "punishment" for beating up her son (who actually is a dick...) in self-defence, and you get the options to either do what she says, or turn the tables on her.
I for one, turned the tables on her but then you only get her to give you a blowjob since you're pretty inexperienced in this type of thing and she actually makes you fuck her if she dom's you. You do get to fuck her later, a few days later, if you dom her but not that day.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Depth's Revival [Ch. 3] Seacth

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.35 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 322 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 304 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I don't know how i missed this but I'm going to try it now. All the tags and the overview looks like it's right in my ball park on the type of stuff i like so here goes nothing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seacth

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I love the teacher, but it bothers me a bit that she was the lover of MC's father.

Besides I am glad there is a new update. :D

Reactions: HansDampf788

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
Crashing for me at the end (patch and unpatched)
game is auto closing

log says uncaught exception / memoryerror

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Crashing for me at the end (patch and unpatched)
game is auto closing

log says uncaught exception / memoryerror
There might be an issue if you play with an old save I can provide a save file for the Harem path if you want.

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
There might be an issue if you play with an old save I can provide a save file for the Harem path if you want.
I also tried a new save, same problem

idk if it helps but the game is playing slower than normal during the last scene
for me, the crash is sometimes preventable by ctrl skipping

• Thinking Face

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I also tried a new save, same problem

idk if it helps but the game is playing slower than normal during the last scene
for me, the crash is sometimes preventable by ctrl skipping
It really is weird maybe it happens cause I used 2 different animations back to back during that scene. I'll be glad if you could just share the screenshot of the problem here or my discord ^^

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Search tells me that it's already been mentioned so I assume it's fixed in later renders, but the backpack-mania in the beginning is hilarious. These things must be comfy as hell. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Search tells me that it's already been mentioned so I assume it's fixed in later renders, but the backpack-mania in the beginning is hilarious. These things must be comfy as hell. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, in the beginning, I thought it's best to give them a backpack cause they were a student but I forgot to remove them during most of the renders but thankfully I fixed them on later renders :D

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
It really is weird maybe it happens cause I used 2 different animations back to back during that scene. I'll be glad if you could just share the screenshot of the problem here or my discord ^^
I can post the traceback. Game auto closes so nothing to take a picture of

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes