SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
i just download game and incest patch but after a handjob with landlady/mom full of missing immage it's about game or incest patch ?

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
i just download game and incest patch but after a handjob with landlady/mom full of missing immage it's about game or incest patch ?
Handjob in the bath, right? Do you then get MC making Jane orgasm?

I downloaded the update yesterday with the chapter 3 patch from LewdPatcher and didn't have any issues but you have to use the download link from the dev's patron post for the core game update.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Handjob in the bath, right? Do you then get MC making Jane orgasm?

I downloaded the update yesterday with the chapter 3 patch from LewdPatcher and didn't have any issues but you have to use the download link from the dev's patron post for the core game update.
i just download game here ch 2.5 and download incest patch from main page link but bed scene with landlady/mom in MC's bedroom after she give MC'a handjob other then that full of missing images

Cevvvo456

Feb 17, 2019
i just download game here ch 2.5 and download incest patch from main page link but bed scene with landlady/mom in MC's bedroom after she give MC'a handjob other then that full of missing images
The patch on lewdpatcher is for the chapter 3 of the game which is not released yet you should download chapter 2.5 patch and your issues will be fixed.

Reactions: SecretDesire

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Thought so, the patch on LewdPatcher is already updated to chapter 3 so that patrons can download it the core game on f95 is currently at chapter 2.5.

If your not a patron for this dev then you would need to wait 1 week for chapter 3 to appear here and then it can be used with the chapter 3 patch. You can of course download the previous chapter 2.5 patch from LewdPatcher but I expect you have already played the current public update.

Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Thought so, the patch on LewdPatcher is already updated to chapter 3 so that patrons can download it the core game on f95 is currently at chapter 2.5.

If your not a patron for this dev then you would need to wait 1 week for chapter 3 to appear here and then it can be used with the chapter 3 patch. You can of course download the previous chapter 2.5 patch from LewdPatcher but I expect you have already played the current public update.
So normally game finish after that scene ?

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
honestly good job on it not being leaked yet lol
I agree but it won't be too long before the public release is out anyway.

When a dev has lots and lots of patron then a leak is more likely to happen and finding who leaked it would be hard.

Dev's create these games and want to reward their patrons first with the first release so that they can enjoy it and while some dev's like the attention when it is leaked to the public it just doesn't feel like their patrons are rewarded other than patron on posts.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes