AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Well, that was a pretty enjoyable update for me. No technical problems on my side. The mother's thoughts of taking pills during sex were a boner killer even though it's much to early in the story for impregnation. I am definitely a bit conflicted about that scene because of my bias towards impregnation but that is me and not the story telling. The story so far is really good. Looking forward to seeing what happens in the next update after the cliffhanger. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seacth

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Well, that was a pretty enjoyable update for me. No technical problems on my side. The mother's thoughts of taking pills during sex were a boner killer even though it's much to early in the story for impregnation. I am definitely a bit conflicted about that scene because of my bias towards impregnation but that is me and not the story telling. The story so far is really good. Looking forward to seeing what happens in the next update after the cliffhanger. :)
I'm glad you liked it will start working on the next chapter soon ^^

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Seacth
Umm..... So, why is the game not have a 'harem' tag?
I thought it's best to add it when there is some harem content in the game. Right now story is going forward to harem scenes.
You could see it on future tags and I'm going to add it to tags when there is some real harem content in the game.

Reactions: JenusKudo and Grelk

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I liked it. A good rumpy. The mother is very nice. But where is it going? Threesome with Kylie and Sarah? Then a foursome ending in a harem?

• Red Heart

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I liked it. A good rumpy. The mother is very nice. But where is it going? Threesome with Kylie and Sarah? Then a foursome ending in a harem?
Well right now the remaining characters will have their routes continue and there will be some other new characters like Kaylie's mother. After all the characters introduced. The story will continue with the girls you have chosen if you pick all of them then you have to start working on your harem if you pick a solo route then you will get that character's ending after some time.
And you could decide who is going to be in your harem.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Well right now the remaining characters will have their routes continue and there will be some other new characters like Kaylie's mother. After all the characters introduced. The story will continue with the girls you have chosen if you pick all of them then you have to start working on your harem if you pick a solo route then you will get that character's ending after some time.
And you could decide who is going to be in your harem.
Nice. Look forward to it. I always like a good harem. :love:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Mother's boss, will she be allowed to join our harem?

She looks great. :love:

And I'd love to teach this asshole a lesson (mom boss's husband) for what he wanted to do to our mother. :)

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes