str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
pretty cool game really enjoyed playing it and looking forward to see what happens and where everything goes in the future
my only complaint is i hate being a sub i hope somewhere down the line that the MC can become a dom
and when that that prego chick said to mc that maybe next time he can put a bun in her oven
be cool to have mc fucking her and her hubby walks in just after mc blows his load and she becomes knocked up by mc
played a few games where mc fucks someone else's woman infront of their partners and i love that shit LOL
not a fan of having it done to my MC tho haha anyways peace brother see ya next update !!!!

Reactions: Seacth

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
pretty cool game really enjoyed playing it and looking forward to see what happens and where everything goes in the future
my only complaint is i hate being a sub i hope somewhere down the line that the MC can become a dom
and when that that prego chick said to mc that maybe next time he can put a bun in her oven
be cool to have mc fucking her and her hubby walks in just after mc blows his load and she becomes knocked up by mc
played a few games where mc fucks someone else's woman infront of their partners and i love that shit LOL
not a fan of having it done to my MC tho haha anyways peace brother see ya next update !!!!
You can become the dominant by simply refusing Imogen when she wants you to lose your clothes ^^

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Really surprised that there's no corruption or mind control tag based on the description. Previews look good, character designs are pretty (even if the average boob size skews a little large for my taste, at least they are naturally shaped and no one looks like a blowup doll.) I'll put it on my list. Good luck!

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Really surprised that there's no corruption or mind control tag based on the description. Previews look good, character designs are pretty (even if the average boob size skews a little large for my taste, at least they are naturally shaped and no one looks like a blowup doll.) I'll put it on my list. Good luck!
There is no mind control or corruption in the game hope you enjoy it ^^

Reactions: tigerdiamond

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Good update.
There's just some minor issues like spelling but nothing that ruins the experience.

• Red Heart

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Personally, I don't like domination, but how should we choose a route, I prefer to be dominant.

In any case, I have used the skip button with all the Imogen scenes.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Personally, I don't like domination, but how should we choose a route, I prefer to be dominant.

The forcing of the Imogen scenes will be optional in future updates so you can ignore her from the start.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BigBoo

Dec 5, 2017
im having a error.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day3.rpy", line 2, in script
    if Janekiss == "True":
  File "game/day3.rpy", line 2, in <module>
    if Janekiss == "True":
NameError: name 'Janekiss' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if Janekiss == "True":
  File "D:\New Folder\DepthsRevival-Chapter3-pc\DepthsRevival-Chapter3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\New Folder\DepthsRevival-Chapter3-pc\DepthsRevival-Chapter3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\New Folder\DepthsRevival-Chapter3-pc\DepthsRevival-Chapter3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if Janekiss == "True":

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Depth's Revival Chapter3
Thu Jan 07 17:26:27 2021

Cevvvo456

Feb 17, 2019
im having a error.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if Janekiss == "True":
    if Janekiss == "True":

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if Janekiss == "True":
  File "D:\New Folder\DepthsRevival-Chapter3-pc\DepthsRevival-Chapter3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\New Folder\DepthsRevival-Chapter3-pc\DepthsRevival-Chapter3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\New Folder\DepthsRevival-Chapter3-pc\DepthsRevival-Chapter3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if Janekiss == "True":

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Depth's Revival Chapter3
Thu Jan 07 17:26:27 2021
Do you use the patch?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

Go back to when you first go to Imogen's house... when she tells you to strip refuse and then start telling her what to do. That will make her Submissive and you become Dominant. (quite fun, actually!) Hope that helps!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This is the first time im playing it.
That shouldnt be happening on a first run.
If you know how to open the console you can force define it by typing $Janekiss == "True"

Okay, you're not actually using the patch, i compared the scripts. Janekiss is the non-incest patch. So don't do what i stated.
Just re-apply the patch and overwrite the files when it prompts you.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes