BigBoo

Dec 5, 2017
That shouldnt be happening on a first run.
If you know how to open the console you can force define it by typing $Janekiss == "True"
I just redownloaded the patch and game, and it seems to work now. i dont know what i did different now but whateve.

Reactions: Cevvvo456

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I love the teacher, but it bothers me a bit that she was the lover of MC's father.

Besides I am glad there is a new update. :D
Does this really matter now - it's not like your dad or you can cuck each other now

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Does this really matter now - it's not like your dad or you can cuck each other now
Agree, it doesn't matter anymore. It is important that she sincerely loves us. Although at first she fell in love with us because of the MC eyes (MC has eyes similar to his father)

I must admit that I was shocked by this news when I heard it for the first time. And it pushed me a bit away from her.
But there is no need to worry about what was in the past now. Past is past. :D

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Well, that was a pretty enjoyable update for me. No technical problems on my side. The mother's thoughts of taking pills during sex were a boner killer even though it's much to early in the story for impregnation. I am definitely a bit conflicted about that scene because of my bias towards impregnation but that is me and not the story telling. The story so far is really good. Looking forward to seeing what happens in the next update after the cliffhanger. :)
I thought the Jane's comments about the pills was to make her not appear to be a slut / tramp, i.e. she was taking the pills knowing she wanted to get fucked by anyone...

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will add from myself: it's a pity that MC's mother started taking pills. I would love it if there was an opportunity for her to get pregnant. :love: Well, I understand.. it's too early for that. But I hope we will see it in the near future!
I'm pretty sure this is going to happen if you want it to later in the game...

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I think that is where our bias's diverge. I do not consider pregnancy sluty. Matter of fact I consider pregnancy to be the purest form of commitment.
Lol, likewise, I want her to get pregnant also but it is too early for that and I think those comments are needed to prevent her from appearing to be a slut that was just waiting for a good dicking.

purple lemon

Dec 22, 2020
I just finished this game. It felt like it's a kinetic vn which I don't like. Animations were good though, although I saw some small errors. Good amount of content. I hope in the next updates we'll be able to make much more choices..

Reactions: Seacth

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Lol, likewise, I want her to get pregnant also but it is too early for that and I think those comments are needed to prevent her from appearing to be a slut that was just waiting for a good dicking.
I disagree wholeheartedly about those comments being there to not make her seem like a slut. To me they made her seem like she isn't ready to fully commit to the relationship, so they had the opposite effect of what you are describing and was definitely a boner killer for me. I personality would of been happier if the sex hadn't happened yet so that she would fully commit when the first time happened. I agree it is too early in their relationship for it.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I just finished this game. It felt like it's a kinetic vn which I don't like. Animations were good though, although I saw some small errors. Good amount of content. I hope in the next updates we'll be able to make much more choices..
Some updates will appear to like a KN since they are just content with the girls you are on the path on but the choice to be on their path would have been made in a previous update so can't really say this is a KN. I expect other choices later in the game to have some consequences.

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
The issue is about the game's size I think or the images sizes. So I might have to lower the images file size. You can use skip for a temporary solution it avoids the crash.
I tried the compressed version with my ch3 save and same result

I used unren for console and tried a new game with no variables (jumped to scene) and still crashed

Just trying to help. You dont need to fix it for us freeloaders

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I've tried to add some simple choices cause this was my first time making a game but I'll improve with each update hope I can add some more choices if I can ^^

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I do not think of her as a slut and that she wanted a good dicking. :D

MC's mother is wonderful. She had no partner and no sex as far as I know well, for 9 years. :)

She was waiting for the right person. And she didn't even have to search because that person was right next to her.. ^^

The only thing that hurt me a bit about MC's mother was when at the beginning of the game MC's mother slighty lied to MC that she was going to a regular dinner with a man. (not a date) and it turned out slightly different.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes