BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Go back to when you first go to Imogen's house... when she tells you to strip refuse and then start telling her what to do. That will make her Submissive and you become Dominant. (quite fun, actually!) Hope that helps!
It's what I did. But I have also skipped the scenes, when I said that I don't like domination it includes all kinds. I may say that I'd rather choose to be dominant, but I'm not actually going to watch any of the scenes (I dislike the submissive and dominant routes).

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
It's what I did. But I have also skipped the scenes, when I said that I don't like domination it includes all kinds. I may say that I'd rather choose to be dominant, but I'm not actually going to watch any of the scenes (I dislike the submissive and dominant routes).
Well, you will have a chance later in the game to make Imogen yours using a love route - she would neither dom you or be sub to you then. I don't mind to make her my sub until I get the chance to make her truly fall in love with you and I want a scene where you cuck her husband and she says out loud that she wants only your cock from now on.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
How dare you!! :KEK:

Mother, Mrs. Bell and Kaylie are probably the best women in this game!
I like Sarah, but she's not my favorite character. Why? I don't like lesbians very much. Sarah, although she loves MC, she is very attracted to women and Mrs. Bell and she does not hide it.

Sarah is pushy and very drawn to Mrs Bell. And I don't want to share. Sory but no sory. I am selfish. :LOL:
Well I think I got a secret new fetish of breaking lesbians to be bi. lol. The mom looks well most of them got round potato heads.

Reactions: Qmil679 and Seacth

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Lol, I also love to creampie always but the relationship with Jane and MC is born a little from her jealousy and the fact that she might lose you if she carries on denying what is in her heart. So having sex then was just to hook her claws into him and who in their right mind (male's here) is going to say no to fucking his mom.
As for me it's normal that MC's mother is not fully in this relationship yet and she doesn't want to rush everything, I undestand that. (although it is already very well and in the right direction everything is going already)
And pregnancy is an important moment.

It's hard for a mother to break through and accept her feelings for her son. There are always these doubts, what people think, etc..

I don't know many games where a mother is willing from the start and loves MC that way. One I know and I can give an example is: ''Milfy City''. :D

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Well I think I got a secret new fetish of breaking lesbians to be bi. lol. The mom looks well most of them got round potato heads.
If I were to look at it from this side.. yes, it is even fun. :D

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well, you will have a chance later in the game to make Imogen yours using a love route - she would neither dom you or be sub to you then. I don't mind to make her my sub until I get the chance to make her truly fall in love with you and I want a scene where you cuck her husband and she says out loud that she wants only your cock from now on.
I like love routes; but, personally I prefer avoid Imogen. The fact that she starts with a dom / sub path makes me dislike this character. I'm not really interested in advancing on the love route with her.

Reactions: Seacth

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I like love routes; but, personally I prefer avoid Imogen. The fact that she starts with a dom / sub path makes me dislike this character. I'm not really interested in advancing on the love route with her.
I agree with you with Imogen. I don't really want to make a relationship with her (love)
Already while having sex with her and this pregnant woman, Imogen says she's with her pathetic husband only for money, and that's the only reason she's with him. If it weren't for that, she would even consider being with the MC. Yea.. if I only wanted her.. although with MC she would probably be with him only for sex because he has big cock (yea.. women love that, mm..) because MC is not rich.

I don't want a relationship, only one related to sex, and no feelings. And Imogen is a bitch. After her behaviour, it's hard for me to say if she can sincerely love. (harsh words, sory) :D

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You can become the dominant by simply refusing Imogen when she wants you to lose your clothes ^^
true but then miss out on the prego chick ...wished to of been able to dom over both which was why my OP

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
this game is petty awsome best ive played in a while one of my big kinks is pregnancy and having sex while chicks is knocked up and from what i gather this game will have both options hope to be able to knock all the woman up LOL
i like incest dom/sub corruption blackmail pregnancy and being a cuck NOT being cucked
we all have our fetishes as the old saying goes different strokes for different folks haha
as i said i cant wait for the next updates this game is a lot of fun very enjoyable and by reading all the comments,etc
sounds like this may become a very massive game bigger the better !!!!

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
this game is petty awsome best ive played in a while one of my big kinks is pregnancy and having sex while chicks is knocked up and from what i gather this game will have both options hope to be able to knock all the woman up LOL
i like incest dom/sub corruption blackmail pregnancy and being a cuck NOT being cucked
we all have our fetishes as the old saying goes different strokes for different folks haha
as i said i cant wait for the next updates this game is a lot of fun very enjoyable and by reading all the comments,etc
I see ammy similar fetishes haha. : D Well .. I don't just like female domination too much.

We still have to wait for some fetishes in this game, but we already have a lot of things, everyone will find something for themselves. :D
I like incest, pregnancy the most.
For pregnancy we must wait because it is too early for that. :D

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I agree with you with Imogen. I don't really want to make a relationship with her (love)
Already while having sex with her and this pregnant woman, Imogen says she's with her pathetic husband only for money, and that's the only reason she's with him. If it weren't for that, she would even consider being with the MC. Yea.. if I only wanted her.. although with MC she would probably be with him only for sex because he has big cock (yea.. women love that, mm..) because MC is not rich.

I don't want a relationship, only one related to sex, and no feelings. And Imogen is a bitch. After her behaviour, it's hard for me to say if she can sincerely love. (harsh words, sory) :D
I can't say I've read that, because I haven't read any of the sentences on her route. I don't want any kind of relationship with Imogen, and those sentences only reinforce my decision.

Reactions: Qmil679

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Yep, game has a bit of everything or will have a bit of everything for your fetish needs with the exception of NTR (where the female LI's fuck other guys - I don't want or need that shit).

I have spoken to dev a lot about this game and can confirm that all girls that MC gets into a relationship with can get pregnant more so for LI's than side chicks but still possible to knock them up I think).

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Honestly I love this game, but the game gets too wordy when the MC and the girls start talking about how much they love each other. I just started skipping it. Maybe it's just me. I hate when games get all sappy like that. It's cringy. The game does have a romance tag so I expected a bit but it's a little over the top in my opinion. Like we get it, you're head over heels for each other, but it doesn't need to be repeated 10 times in one scene.

Reactions: Seacth and EZ8lt

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I can't say I've read that, because I haven't read any of the sentences on her route. I don't want any kind of relationship with Imogen, and those sentences only reinforce my decision.

I agree I dont want an Imogen relationship.

I do like Imogen as a side piece though.

Reactions: Seacth

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I agree I dont want an Imogen relationship.

I do like Imogen as a side piece though.
Eh, Imogen is ify to me not sure if I like her or hate her yet. I would like to get to know her more. I do know the top characters for me are the Mother and the Half-Sister everyone else is just filler, heh. :D

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Phenik

Jan 13, 2018
I agree that Jane hasn't had sex for a number of years but why would she continue to take the pill if she didn't expect for someone to fuck her at some point without any regard to who did it - to me that would make her a tramp knowing she was going to get fucked if the right person came across. I think that she was no longer in denial and wanted to have sex with MC but wasn't sure how MC would take it if she got pregnant hence those thoughts on the pills until later when she can discuss getting pregnant with MC.

I also didn't like the fact that Jane sort of lied about the reasons for going on that date with that man but then I think this was just used as a catalyst for Jane and MC to get into a relationship.
There are good reasons to keep taking the pill even if you don't plan on having sex.

Pills change how women experience their period. For some women birth control can greatly reduce discomfort, duration, make occurrences more predictable etc. There is also not just a single "pill" but many different ones with varying doses and composition that target different parts of the reproductive hormone cycle.

The side effects of pills also vary person to person or in the same individual over-time.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
The writing does come across a bit too heavy. I'd say try to cut at least some of those convos that have to do with feeling down to half the word count. Personally, I'd say watch some movies, read a book. Take notes and then compare them to what you're writing. "What can I do to distill the message I'm trying to convey?"

Consider that those of us who are up to read your story might want to spend mebbe 5-15 seconds per click between servings of eye candy.

I only have one other gripe, make up. The extra pale face our lovely teacher has almost kills it for me once she's nekkid.

Other then that you've got a fun game here. I admittedly prefer to imagine that the landlady is actually the younger sister of a landlady...but that's just me.

Cheers!

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes