The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yay update!

Anyone else having issues with the text box Opacity not working though?

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
The writing does come across a bit too heavy. I'd say try to cut at least some of those convos that have to do with feeling down to half the word count. Personally, I'd say watch some movies, read a book. Take notes and then compare them to what you're writing. "What can I do to distill the message I'm trying to convey?"

Consider that those of us who are up to read your story might want to spend mebbe 5-15 seconds per click between servings of eye candy.

I only have one other gripe, make up. The extra pale face our lovely teacher has almost kills it for me once she's nekkid.

Other then that you've got a fun game here. I admittedly prefer to imagine that the landlady is actually the younger sister of a landlady...but that's just me.

Cheers!
Thanks for the feedback. This update had really long texts I accept. I Will try to cut them a lil bit ^^

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Honestly I love this game, but the game gets too wordy when the MC and the girls start talking about how much they love each other. I just started skipping it. Maybe it's just me. I hate when games get all sappy like that. It's cringy. The game does have a romance tag so I expected a bit but it's a little over the top in my opinion. Like we get it, you're head over heels for each other, but it doesn't need to be repeated 10 times in one scene.
Thanks for the feedback :3 I'll take care of the dialogues for the next update and I'm glad you liked it.

Reactions: jhustrue

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Honestly I love this game, but the game gets too wordy when the MC and the girls start talking about how much they love each other. I just started skipping it. Maybe it's just me. I hate when games get all sappy like that. It's cringy. The game does have a romance tag so I expected a bit but it's a little over the top in my opinion. Like we get it, you're head over heels for each other, but it doesn't need to be repeated 10 times in one scene.
Oh dear, you are one of those that has one hand always busy when playing games... :p

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Not sure why it crashes on some systems and not others - I never got the crash myself and I have played the update quite a few times now even from the beginning of the game.

SoraGG

Feb 9, 2018
usually this type of game will have weird shit story
but surprisingly this game have good story so far and i like it

keep up the good work
will waiting for the next update

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seacth

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Trying to avoid that bug, I'm replaying the game all over again...just in case(also bc i discovered the Dom-route with Imogen...thanks to you guys XD honestly, I like them both equally) u.u

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Trying to avoid that bug, I'm replaying the game all over again...just in case(also bc i discovered the Dom-route with Imogen...thanks to you guys XD honestly, I like them both equally) u.u
In the gallery scenes you can choose which path you want to view - so you don't have to play the whole game again to view the different dom scenes.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
In the gallery scenes you can choose which path you want to view - so you don't have to play the whole game again to view the different dom scenes.
but like you can see and read, i wrote "trying to avoid the bug, i'm replaying the game all over again"(i mean from the prologue) the discovery of the dom-sub route is an extra that i got while playing = the dom-sub route is not the reason i'm replaying the game from zero ^_^

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I'm sure Dev is looking at the crashing but it's sometimes really difficult to pin down when he can't get it to crash on his own system.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes