The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I found you can also avoid the bug by just skipping past that animation that causes it. You can save once past it and roll back for a quick read of the dialog. Its a patchwork solution but its better then nothing.
It surprised me that the bug hit me as I have a rather beefy laptop. -Shrugs-

Also, gotta say, LOVED the update. Cannot wait for more time with our two redheads. <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seacth

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I found you can also avoid the bug by just skipping past that animation that causes it. You can save once past it and roll back for a quick read of the dialog. Its a patchwork solution but its better then nothing.

Also, gotta say, LOVED the update. Cannot wait for more time with our two redheads. <3
i don't think the bug is related to how "buff" is your PC...

Reactions: HansDampf788

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020

Glad you liked it :3 I'm hoping to release a bugfix for that error today.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The ArcKnight

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
Lovely game, although i've played through all the content but the gallery seems to not be unlocked yet for some reason, even though I unlocked every scene

• Red Heart

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Lovely game, although i've played through all the content but the gallery seems to not be unlocked yet for some reason, even though I unlocked every scene
They are dream scenes for solo routes.

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
i just downloaded the game today and i love it and love all the characters nice story so far and looks beautiful...

thanks for the game Seacth :)

• Red Heart

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have played this update and can say that I'm really enjoying the game.

Eh, Imogen is ify to me not sure if I like her or hate her yet. I would like to get to know her more. I do know the top characters for me are the Mother and the Half-Sister everyone else is just filler, heh. :D
Personally I need to know a little more about the half-sister to be sure, but posibly can be a character that I like. At now, I like all the characters except Imogen.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes