AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I have played this update and can say that I'm really enjoying the game.

Personally I need to know a little more about the half-sister to be sure, but posibly can be a character that I like. At now, I like all the characters except Imogen.
Yeah I am a fool for green eyes so, the half-sister entire character design really stuck out to me as the best subjectively. She has a troubled past with drugs. I wana be her new drug and ultimately impregnate her. :D

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah I am a fool for green eyes so, the half-sister entire character design really stuck out to me as the best subjectively. She has a troubled past with drugs. I wana be her new drug and ultimately impregnate her. :D
Hm personaly i like MS. Bell the most, model and character. (can we get on first-name basis, please dear dev, calling ur lover MS.Bell just sounds off).
And well i plan to impreganate them all, even MC's subconscious...as soon as i found out how to do that :whistle:

Also curious how long it will take Kaylie to loose weight.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hm personaly i like MS. Bell the most, model and character. (can we get on first-name basis, please dear dev, calling ur lover MS.Bell just sounds off).
And well i plan to impreganate them all, even MC's subconscious...as soon as i found out how to do that :whistle:

Eh, I definitely like Ms Bells eyes, but something about her character rubs me the wrong way. It's feels like she is hiding something big and I am not meaning her past with the main character's father considering she already told him. I want to get to know her character more before I can like her fully.

I want to impregnate all of em too. Just the mother and half-sister's are by far my favorite. ;)

Reactions: BabooJ1

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019

I have already spoken to dev about and think this might happen in next update - if you're to be lovers then when alone it should be right to call her Mary (that is her first name btw) but he will still have to call her Mrs. Bell when in class or when others are around.

Do you want Kaylie to loose weight?

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Never!

She is already perfect as she is u.u
Thats why there are two options, one for where u can say she is good as she is and one to help her losing weight.

I have already spoken to dev about and think this might happen in next update - if you're to be lovers then when alone it should be right to call her Mary (that is her first name btw) but he will still have to call her Mrs. Bell when in class or when others are around.
Thats good to know (y)
And yes i choose the option to help her losing weight, that being said, it's not as i don't like her how she is now.
But overall she's the one i have the least interest in, which has nothing to do with her weight thought.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020

MC will start calling her by the name soon they just need a little convo that's all :p About Kaylie's weight, it's gonna take some time you need to meet with her mother first etc. but she will eventually ^^

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I like Kaylie just the way she is. But I think I told her that I would help her lose weight (we'll see later if I prefer her thinner or how she is now)

I'm with you that she's the cutest character (at least for me), and I want the MC to help her get over her drug problem (and give her love and sex). I would also like to break again the faces of the three idiots who kidnapped her.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I like Kaylie just the way she is. But I think I told her that I would help her lose weight (we'll see later if I prefer her thinner or how she is now)
because the choices are "yeah i will help you lose weight" or "to me you're beautiful but if you want to lose weight, i'll help you"

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
because the choices are "yeah i will help you lose weight" or "to me you're beautiful but if you want to lose weight, i'll help you"
I think that I said the first one, but I'm not sure. In any case, I suspect that with the first option she will actually lose weight and possibly with the second she will stay as is, but I can be wrong.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I think that I said the first one, but I'm not sure. In any case, I suspect that with the first option she will actually lose weight and possibly with the second she will stay as is, but I can be wrong.
She does want to get slimmer regardless, she is just more into you with the second choice(based on her reaction)

Reactions: BlasKyau

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
She does want to get slimmer regardless, she is just more into you with the second choice(based on her reaction)
Yes, she does want to get slimmer because of pressure from her mom but it would be up to MC to tell her she is beautiful as she is to probably help her accept the way she is and for those that want her slimmer could just carry on and help her.

For me she is perfect as she is and doesn't need to change as there are plenty of other girls that are slimmer - variety is the spice of life right?

Reactions: Lerd0 and BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think that I have a save at this choice, I'm going to see the diferent reactions. Knowing how to play, the option that I will have chosen will be the one where she has the best reaction.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I think that I have a save at this choice, I'm going to see the diferent reactions. Knowing how to play, the option that I will have chosen will be the one where she has the best reaction.
That was just the opening question and Kaylie is still set on getting slimmer here. I believe that it will be in later updates that would decide if she is going to get slimmer or not or someplace in-between.

Reactions: BlasKyau

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So we dont have any walkthrough right? Then choices wasnt matter? Or if its matter how can i know which choice is right which is wrong?

Reactions: libertypics

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So we dont have any walkthrough right? Then choices wasnt matter? Or if its matter how can i know which choice is right which is wrong?
In most cases the answers are quite easy to assume (type, do you want a relationship with this character? With a yes or no as answer, although somewhat more elaborate). In general, the best option depends on your preferences. And in the cases that you aren't clear about, you can always see how the characters react to your choice to know which one you like best. For now, I don't think a walkthrough is necessary.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
In most cases the answers are quite easy to assume (type, do you want a relationship with this character? With a yes or no as answer, although somewhat more elaborate). In general, the best option depends on your preferences. And in the cases that you aren't clear about, you can always see how the characters react to your choice to know which one you like best. For now, I don't think a walkthrough is necessary.
I'm not asking obhiovious choices. I'm asking ones like chubby girl lose weight question like ones. I cant understand which one is right because either way she is trying to lose weigh right? I just want to learn we have relationship points hidden or not for these choices.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Most choices are simple to figure out and wouldn't need a walkthrough and an example of where it might not be clear cut would be if you should kiss Jane or not as some might feel kissing her could cause issues with her when she sobers up. In this case kissing her would put you on her path and not kissing her would mean you do not pursue her - the choices are pretty simple like that so far in this case.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes