BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
That is why Sisterly Lust is one of my favorite games it has multiple pregnant girls and thanks to the magic of time jumps you have sex scenes with them pregnant the only thing that is bad in Sisterly Lust is no animations.
I think animation in Daz is harder to do that animation in HS 2...

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I like Imogen looks wise and I also like the dom route with her, what I don't like that much at the moment is the Freya part of it.

To be more specific what I mean, the area around her eyes looks a bit weird, and while I like some of my girls getting pregnant and fucking them while pregnant I'm not interested in girls that are pregnant from other guys. There is another game with something similar that ended my interest in 2 of the girls, just from their models they were my favorites but 1 is pregnant with the child of a guy that mistreats her and the other has a kid from another guy that left her.
Freya is the pregnant girl, right?

Personally, I don't have a special interest in seeing sex with pregnant girls. For me, usually it isn't more exciting than sex with girls who aren't.

Between this, and the fact that the Imogen route (I don't care which) doesn't interest me at all, it doesn't help me want to see more scenes of this character. But, it can be different if we find this character without Imogen (and all domination stuff is off the scene)

Reactions: Seacth

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Freya is the pregnant girl, right?

Personally, I don't have a special interest in seeing sex with pregnant girls. For me, usually it isn't more exciting than sex with girls who aren't.

Between this, and the fact that the Imogen route (I don't care which) doesn't interest me at all, it doesn't help me want to see more scenes of this character. But, it can be different if we find this character without Imogen (and all domination stuff is off the scene)
I'm pretty sure a proper love route with Freya is possible without Imogen in the future...

Reactions: BlasKyau

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
Hmm, my translation from the island, although I'm still editing it, there are errors there :)

Also in the game there are problems with the color of the characters ' names. In most games, the color of the main character is blue. Also in the game there are many dialogues between the thoughts of the main character and Serena, their names are the same color-gray. The names are merged during a conversation. Also, mom's thoughts are the same color as the color of the main character, which is confusing during the dialogue. Here, either change the colors, or add avatars to the dialogues, who speaks.

Also in the game there is a new character - Freya. But what do we know about it? Just that she's pregnant. Who is she, how old is she, who does she live with, who is the father of the child? And then it seems that there was a sex scene with her, and she said that she was ready to be pregnant again from the main character, but nothing is clear about her at all. And it's not just her. The characters are poorly revealed. Actions with them goes, but about them in general little is known. And the main character is given everything quickly and easily.

Last edited:

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Hmm, my translation from the island, although I'm still editing it, there are errors there :)

Also in the game there are problems with the color of the characters ' names. In most games, the color of the main character is blue. Also in the game there are many dialogues between the thoughts of the main character and Serena, their names are the same color-gray. The names are merged during a conversation. Also, mom's thoughts are the same color as the color of the main character, which is confusing during the dialogue. Here, either change the colors, or add avatars to the dialogues, who speaks.

Also in the game there is a new character - Freya. But what do we know about it? Just that she's pregnant. Who is she, how old is she, who does she live with, who is the father of the child? And then it seems that there was a sex scene with her, and she said that she was ready to be pregnant again from the main character, but nothing is clear about her at all. И это не только она такая. The characters are poorly revealed. Actions with them goes, but about them in general little is known. And the main character is given everything quickly and easily.
Thanks for the comment ^^
I'm sorry for the character name colors I was just a bit lazy so I'll just put them with the same color :/ But I can adjust them if it's too complicated ^^ and for Freya part, more info about her will revealed within the next updates but she was just a side character for the Imogen route so don't expect too much content with her ^^ For the other characters I know that we know little about them but I wanted to give the impression of getting to know them better while playing the game instead of a text that explains who they are.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
And can you remove one space here? And then the phrase is not translated, remains in English? You don't need to put more than one space.
1611080839177.png

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm sorry for the character name colors I was just a bit lazy so I'll just put them with the same color :/ But I can adjust them if it's too complicated ^^ and for Freya part, more info about her will revealed within the next updates but she was just a side character for the Imogen route so don't expect too much content with her ^^ For the other characters I know that we know little about them but I wanted to give the impression of getting to know them better while playing the game instead of a text that explains who they are.
I'll take any Freya I can get ;). I love the dominating Imogen route. Seriously still can't wait for more of this vn. That update ending has had a space in my mind since I played it.:ROFLMAO:

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I'll take any Freya I can get ;). I love the dominating Imogen route. Seriously still can't wait for more of this vn. That update ending has had a space in my mind since I played it.:ROFLMAO:
I'm working on the next update but it could take a little bit longer than usual cause I'm trying to add more choices to game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm working on the next update but it could take a little bit longer than usual cause I'm trying to add more choices to game.
No rush here. If you keep up this quality story/visuals, it will be worth about any wait. That ending just stuck with me in a good way. I like not knowing where exactly we are headed, especially when I'm enjoying the ride. :)

• Red Heart

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not interested in Imogen (in fact if any update allows to ignore her, I will for sure) so if Freya is a side character on her route, surely she won't interest me too much either (if only because I'm not going to do the Imogen route for a side character who has limited content). Actually, since I use the skip button practically every time Imogen appears, I don't really know what they are talking about on her route, nor that we are supposed to know about Freya (except that she is pregnant and her name) nor in general what happens in those scenes. However, I suppose this (skip virtually all Imogen content) is a peculiarity of mine, normal people will read the Imogen route they have chosen even if they are not too interested in it, I think.

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
The game also crashes at this point
View attachment 993367
Here is another error one at this point once flew out.
Yeah, have the same error, something tells me she wasn't safe;)
Well, seems I have to wait for the next update....sadly.
anyway, I love your story up to this point, so keep it going.
I, too, hope that we get some more Freya, I like her.
So keep up the good work but no rush.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes