Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Depth's Revival [Ch. 4] [Seacth]

Original Size Win: 1,75 GB

Compressed Size Win: 429 MB (496 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
end of version screen is the most heartbreaking thing when playing games.
I enjoyed this game. It's an interesting take on the whole mc has something in his head talking to him/helping him. Can't wait to see where that will go. I really hope choosing helping her lose weight will actually make her lose weight, but I guess you have to please the chubby chasers too since it doesnt seem like that will be the case yet.
would be cool to get a walkthrough or a mod so I know if I can skip routes without affecting other routes.
or if I have to be on every route and my choices barely matter.
I don't really care for the mother scenes and would love to know if I can be off that route without missing content with other characters.

Reactions: Seacth

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
end of version screen is the most heartbreaking thing when playing games.
I enjoyed this game. It's an interesting take on the whole mc has something in his head talking to him/helping him. Can't wait to see where that will go. I really hope choosing helping her lose weight will actually make her lose weight, but I guess you have to please the chubby chasers too since it doesnt seem like that will be the case yet.
would be cool to get a walkthrough or a mod so I know if I can skip routes without affecting other routes.
or if I have to be on every route and my choices barely matter.
I don't really care for the mother scenes and would love to know if I can be off that route without missing content with other characters.
There are solo paths so if you don't want someone you can simply deny them. There are some things that get locked like if you deny Kaylie you can't have a relationship with her mother. For the harem path, all the girls you have a relationship with will be included in it and the ones you deny won't be there.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The patch is causing a lot errors, anyone else experiencing it.
or should I start a new game with the patch.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I'm really not so sure about it but starting a fresh new game fixes most of the problems :D

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
There are solo paths so if you don't want someone you can simply deny them. There are some things that get locked like if you deny Kaylie you can't have a relationship with her mother. For the harem path, all the girls you have a relationship with will be included in it and the ones you deny won't be there.
I see.. well I guess I will have to wait and see then. Kaylie's mom seems like a bitch though so I don't think there will be much loss in not having her route if Kaylie stays chubby. I'm not in to thicc girls. She doesnt look unhealthy fat so I have no issues with her being in the game for others to enjoy. You did give the choice to pick "she was beautiful as she is" so I hope something will come of picking "help her lose weight" at some point. But if not oh well.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I see.. well I guess I will have to wait and see then. Kaylie's mom seems like a bitch though so I don't think there will be much loss in not having her route if Kaylie stays chubby. I'm not in to thicc girls. She doesnt look unhealthy fat so I have no issues with her being in the game for others to enjoy. You did give the choice to pick "she was beautiful as she is" so I hope something will come of picking "help her lose weight" at some point. But if not oh well.
There will be a different Kaylie route if you make her lose weight and yeah she's going to look more skinny if you want her to be ^^

Reactions: Badboll

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I played the game first time today and I had no issues with the patch.
So new game should fix it.

omegaX

Nov 2, 2017
gutted cant even get the exe to work, when i download it both 32 and 64 bit exes are in there this is happening to me a lot is there something im doing wrong??

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes