BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
both come up with exe errors and saying check for solutions or shut down
Okay, can you turn off your AV - download update again and with AV still off - try to run the game - this should help identify if your AV is doing something with the update or after you extract it...

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
:S I'm regretting choosing this one set of genitals. HS2 now has better genitals I want to change them in the future.
HS was never good in male genitals, well never great in males. Females ok but males and trans never looked good.

Reactions: Seacth

omegaX

Nov 2, 2017
Okay, can you turn off your AV - download update again and with AV still off - try to run the game - this should help identify if your AV is doing something with the update or after you extract it...
ive got rid of my anti virus and did a fresh instal of windows becasue around 5/6 games that i have known and played perfectly have started doing this and i got the same results, my mind is boggled because ive played them with now im having huge problems even getting them to start

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
ive got rid of my anti virus and did a fresh instal of windows becasue around 5/6 games that i have known and played perfectly have started doing this and i got the same results, my mind is boggled because ive played them with now im having huge problems even getting them to start
Was the Renpy version updated for this release? It looks like it may have been (comparing application dates between v3 and v4). I have read on quite a few game forums here that the newest version of Renpy will not work on some older machines and/or older versions of Windows. Particularly 32bit machines.
Worth checking into this... not sure of any fix though.

Reactions: omegaX

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Well, that doesn't make sense at all.

Even if it was due to something that you installed recently a fresh install of Windows should have put things back to standard installed apps.

Is it possible for you to test the download archive on another PC or laptop to determine if the game download is corrupted?

Reactions: omegaX

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
so what's the actual pregnancy content in this game?
Nothing yet from the MC - the game is still in it's early stages and MC impregnating his harem is for future updates.

MC does get to fuck one pregnant woman in the game and there is talk about her wanting him to impregnate her with the next one.

The dev has confirmed that by the end of the game all his LI could be impregnated.

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
what's with choices that have literally no 2nd option...dodge to the left or jus sit there watching the screen like u have a another option...jus do it unless its there because theres gonna be another option in the future?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
That ending though!

Great work as always Seacth! Will be looking forward to the next update!

• Red Heart

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
what's with choices that have literally no 2nd option...dodge to the left or jus sit there watching the screen like u have a another option...jus do it unless its there because theres gonna be another option in the future?
I want to make the fight scenes like a little minigame in the future that's why they are there. I can't really say anything about the other ones though :D They are there to just give you a little feeling of doing something.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
A little offtopic. If there are people like me having problems with the latest renpy builds (which has .exe and -32.exe files instead of single one like before) and game crashes on start (even "config mode" with shift held when game loads), try using mesaforwindows's opengl. This thing helps with wide variety of games if they for some reason can't run on your system

D

Deleted member 3103287

what a lot of old crap this dialogue is, it is so juvenile, is the writer 14? mom used to be an alcoholic but now she just drinks wine!!!! everyone seems to be his soulmate, the only thing that will get me anywhere near this pile of shizzle again is that they all find out he lied about the soul....and the mate, and they jointly enact a terrible emasculating revenge. 0 stars.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
what a lot of old crap this dialogue is, it is so juvenile, is the writer 14? mom used to be an alcoholic but now she just drinks wine!!!! everyone seems to be his soulmate, the only thing that will get me anywhere near this pile of shizzle again is that they all find out he lied about the soul....and the mate, and they jointly enact a terrible emasculating revenge. 0 stars.
I know the lovey-dovey dialogues repeat themselves a bit but I need them for the solo paths to make sense when you go for all the girls it really does feel weird and out of place but that's the best I got, this is my first time creating a visual novel so I learn new thing with every chapter and as a non-native English speaker it's hard for me to give the right emotion but I try my best ^^

D

Deleted member 3103287

look up alcoholism and then try some of these lines on your mom and a few of your schoolteachers. If only he had died in that car accident, I stopped there before he found another soulmate.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
look up alcoholism and then try some of these lines on your mom and a few of your schoolteachers. If only he had died in that car accident, I stopped there before he found another soulmate.
Well, at least you tried it and didn't find it to your liking then that is fine as there are lots of others here that do enjoy this game. While I agree that all criticism good or bad is needed to help a developer or anyone else grow it's just that if anyone tries something they don't like then they just don't do it again.

Remember, this is just a game and doesn't have to follow the real world and is just for some to make-belief in someone else world.

Reactions: punisher2099
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes