xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Okay so, I saw the preg. Tag. I know of one of the MC's encounters was with a pregnant woman, and the comments about morning after pill ect. . My question is Pregnancy going to be possible with the other girls the MC is with as well or is it more in the realm of that one woman and the girls' thoughts and comments?

Reactions: Seacth

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Okay so, I saw the preg. Tag. I know of one of the MC's encounters was with a pregnant woman, and the comments about morning after pill ect. . My question is Pregnancy going to be possible with the other girls the MC is with as well or is it more in the realm of that one woman and the girls' thoughts and comments?
All the LI's can get pregnant and can be seen pregnant in near of the end game.

Reactions: BabooJ1

allosa

Sep 6, 2018
could anyone send the save game with all galley unlocked? for some reason i cant unlock 3 scenes

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
The ending of each update is really great and leaves u itching for more....i personally liked this ending more, can't wait to see what happens next, and btw Serena blushing scene is so cute and i am glad we could down the line have her too :BootyTime: , also why do u do this to us Dev, why didn't u make the mom forget about a morning after pill :(, kinda sadge we didn't knock her up!

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
The ending of each update is really great and leaves u itching for more....i personally liked this ending more, can't wait to see what happens next, and btw Serena blushing scene is so cute and i am glad we could down the line have her too :BootyTime: , also why do u do this to us Dev, why didn't u make the mom forget about a morning after pill :(, kinda sadge we didn't knock her up!
You will get the chance to knock up mom/Jane but don't you think it should be a choice made by both parties instead of hey, son guess what I'm pregnant...

A choice to make her pregnant should be up to the you the player later instead of having it forced onto you by the dev.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
You'll get a chance to knock her up just have to progress your relationship a little more and she'll be happy to have your baby ;)

• Love
Reactions: damien_sensei

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
don't take this question seriously,just a joke for fun

the teacher was married and our father's lover,now she is still married and we are her lover,does that make her a slut who likes to cheat on her husband or is she looking for the love that her husband didn't give her? :unsure: :unsure:

ps:I am loving the game,but still have not forgiven the mother for lying to mc:ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
don't take this question seriously,just a joke for fun

the teacher was married and our father's lover,now she is still married and we are her lover,does that make her a slut who likes to cheat on her husband or is she looking for the love that her husband didn't give her? :unsure: :unsure:

ps:I am loving the game,but still have not forgiven the mother for lying to mc:ROFLMAO:
Her husband is a useless old man so yeah she seeks love.

• Haha
Reactions: fregonard

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Ok Devs need to Stop locking their Galleries to the main menu. Yes it is better to lock it there then not have one. The save and hop back to menu to see if you missed a scene can be a pain

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Ok Devs need to Stop locking their Galleries to the main menu. Yes it is better to lock it there then not have one. The save and hop back to menu to see if you missed a scene can be a pain
I'll check out the issue. I've never thought about it like that thanks for pointing it out.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I'll check out the issue. I've never thought about it like that thanks for pointing it out.
It was done on purpose as the gallery function allows the option to pick whichever dom path they want to see instead of having separate locked gallery scenes for each path.

Having this option during the game would break the dom flag setting.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
It was done on purpose as the gallery function allows the option to pick whichever dom path they want to see instead of having separate locked gallery scenes for each path.

Having this option during the game would break the dom flag setting.
well there are others that let you pick the path and you can still see the gallery in game. I am not saying it is easy I do not know the coding well enough to just spit it out and there was only one scene where you picked Dom/sub that I saw but I am missing a few scenes by the gallery

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
well there are others that let you pick the path and you can still see the gallery in game. I am not saying it is easy I do not know the coding well enough to just spit it out and there was only one scene where you picked Dom/sub that I saw but I am missing a few scenes by the gallery
They are probably solo path's dream scenes you can unlock them by playing the solo route for Kaylie and Jane.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes