BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
well there are others that let you pick the path and you can still see the gallery in game. I am not saying it is easy I do not know the coding well enough to just spit it out and there was only one scene where you picked Dom/sub that I saw but I am missing a few scenes by the gallery
I'm sure dev will have a look at this at some point but probably not very high on the list of things to do...

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
is the incest patch broken or bugged i keep getting this error every time and i dont know how to fix it. If i take out the week2.rpy and week2.rpyc i can make to where mom is giving mc a hj while he's sleeping but after that it wont continue.

Cevvvo456

Feb 17, 2019
is the incest patch broken or bugged i keep getting this error every time and i dont know how to fix it. If i take out the week2.rpy and week2.rpyc i can make to where mom is giving mc a hj while he's sleeping but after that it wont continue.
There was an issue with the patch file it's fixed now try redownloading it. (Also there is a new version that just came out so there could be some issues still if you download the latest one try downloading the ch4 version of the patch.)

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
There was an issue with the patch file it's fixed now try redownloading it. (Also there is a new version that just came out so there could be some issues still if you download the latest one try downloading the ch4 version of the patch.)
I downloaded ch4 and i downloaded the patch that is on the front page.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I downloaded ch4 and i downloaded the patch that is on the front page.
It should work now but not sure if update 4.5 with the non-cannon unique scenes is available to everyone yet but there shouldn't be any new content so chances are the patch doesn't need to be updated for the new update.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
It should work now but not sure if update 4.5 with the non-cannon unique scenes is available to everyone yet but there shouldn't be any new content so chances are the patch doesn't need to be updated for the new update.
Do I need to replace all the files the ch4 patch had with the 4.5 one or just put the week2.rpy and week2.rpyc files in cause it was those 2 that were giving me the problems.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Do I need to replace all the files the ch4 patch had with the 4.5 one or just put the week2.rpy and week2.rpyc files in cause it was those 2 that were giving me the problems.
Best to replace them all - since, the patch files for update 4 are in CH4.rpy

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

This update adds the patron unique scenes and it has some good improvements on the game itself.
You can check out the new unique scenes by clicking the unique menu button and can just watch them there ^^
- 70+ Renders
- 9 Animations
- A better-looking UI and a brand new main menu music
- Some clarification on the character name's color
- A small walkthrough added on the choices to make things more clear
- Fixes on the grammar
- Now the game has a working textbox opacity slider :3
PC:
MAC Version:

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020

This update adds the patron unique scenes and it has some good improvements on the game itself.
You can check out the new unique scenes by clicking the unique menu button and can just watch them there ^^
- 70+ Renders
- 9 Animations
- Fixes on the grammar
PC: MEGA
MAC Version: MEGA
Wow you are fast ^^

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

- 70+ Renders
- 9 Animations
- Fixes on the grammar
PC: MEGA
MAC Version: MEGA
Wow you are fast ^^
Thank yous :love:

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes