Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Ch 4 has an android version. Ch 4.5 was a smaller update but I can release it when I have some free time.
Thank you for releasing the android 4.5 version when you get a chance. Sometimes constant small updates that come quick are better than waiting 2 to 3 months for 1 good size update. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Seacth

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Depth's Revival [Ch. 4.5] Seacth

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.72 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.70 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 406 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 372 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I know this happened in the last update but I forgot to mention it, it would be nice to tell Serena that you want her to be real but not have to manipulate Lera, one thing does not have to lead to the other it would be just expressing "hey I would like you to be real because I became attached to you but I don't like the idea of manipulating someone to do it", both paths make me feel like an asshole and one is manipulative as fuck so it really hard for me to go with it even though it is what I would normally answear

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Is Imogen's first scene still a choice between dom and sub only?
Yes, you still have to choose between those two options. I personally don't like characters with domination (in any sense) so I'd rather avoid her. For now I'm skipping her scenes using the appropriate button for it.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes. I love dominating her. To me her scenes are the hottest in this vn :love:
I couldn't tell you because I haven't really seen them. But I suppose that everyone has their tastes and that's fine.

For my part, I will proceed to ignore Imogen if that option ever exists (although I would prefer that this option had appeared in the first encounter with her)

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I know this happened in the last update but I forgot to mention it, it would be nice to tell Serena that you want her to be real but not have to manipulate Lera, one thing does not have to lead to the other it would be just expressing "hey I would like you to be real because I became attached to you but I don't like the idea of manipulating someone to do it", both paths make me feel like an asshole and one is manipulative as fuck so it really hard for me to go with it even though it is what I would normally answear
It's really hard to pull that option without adding some supernatural powers and I don't really want to add some supernatural things but I will try to keep Lera original as possible with some minor changes her to be more like Serena.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes