Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I forgot
Something like sex not defined. Almost all of them related with mom. Need to re start ??
It always helps if you copy and then post errors here under a spoiler tag. There are many helpful people here also It let's the dev know if there is an issue that slipped by.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I forgot
Something like sex not defined. Almost all of them related with mom. Need to re start ??
You're trying to load a save that previously used a patch without using the updated patch on the current version.

Reactions: Mr.Finn

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Does anyone have a full gallery save? I am missing some of the scenes. Thanks in advance
If no one can get one for you (I don't have one) you can just play the solo route for the LI's that you are missing scenes for and that should get them for you.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I was wondering why there wasn't an update to the game in some time so I checked the Dev's Patreon page and what do I have to read, the cure of having multiple routes in a harem game (which is totally unnecessary because it is a god damn harem game) strikes again and slows down the development. :(

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I was wondering why there wasn't an update to the game in some time so I checked the Dev's Patreon page and what do I have to read, the cure of having multiple routes in a harem game (which is totally unnecessary because it is a god damn harem game) strikes again and slows down the development. :(
Yes a future tag is "harem" but so is "multiple endings". A harem tag doesn't mean god damn harem only. Or even non damned harem only.

Maybe some dev will make a vn with your wants only in mind, I personally wouldn't hold my breath but who knows. I mean there is such thing a platypus so eh anything is possible.

This vn is totally worth the wait. I'm excited to see what's next

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Yeah, this update took a little longer than the usual update time, and the reason is I made 3 days of in-game content instead of 2. That's why it's taking longer. And yeah, the game has a harem path and solo paths or an alone path if you want that. I don't know why but it's there. You can deny girls all day long.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm curious how Freya got pregnant. (yeah yeah.. via sex, I know) :LOL:

But what's the story about that. Whether she was in a relationship and it did not work out for them and now she will raise child alone.. or did she accidentally get pregnant with someone not being in a relationship? :unsure:

I don't know if it was explained in the game.

How easily she has sex with MC and Imogen.. and then tells us that we can re-fertilize her if she gives birth to the one child she has now, even if she don't know us that well. It makes me feel a bit strange about her. Because pregnancy is a serious thing after all. And she doesn't know MC at all and she already offers him such a thing.
She looks like a nice woman, but it still feels a bit strange. :D

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

But what's the story about that. Whether she was in a relationship and it did not work out for them and now she will raise child alone.. or did she accidentally get pregnant with someone not being in a relationship? :unsure:

How easily she has sex with MC and Imogen.. and then tells us that we can re-fertilize her if she gives birth to the one child she has now, even if she don't know us that well. It makes me feel a bit strange about her. Because pregnancy is a serious thing after all. And she doesn't know MC at all and she already offers him such a thing.
I love her. I can wait to breed her after she pops. But honestly could care less about the how or why she is how she is. I just enjoy the mc giving it to her :love:

Strange or not "don't kink shame me boy " or her :p

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I love her. I can wait to breed her after she pops. But honestly could care less about the how or why she is how she is. I just enjoy the mc giving it to her :love:

Strange or not "don't kink shame me boy " or her :p
I like her too, don't get me wrong. :D
But I just wondered on these things.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020

She's not the main focus of the story but in the future of the story when we saw her again most of those questions will be answered ^^

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Does the incest patch just make jane your mom? or does it actually unlock scenes and stuff (like for melinda or something?)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

I don't remember that part. Although, as in the scenes where Imogen appears, I don't pay attention to the dialogues (actually I use the CTRL profusely to skip them) it isn't that I'm surprised not having read it.

In my case, the path choice for Imogen could be summed up in the following question: Would you rather skip the maledom or femdom scenes? I have chosen to skip the maledom ones. So far practically from the moment Imogen appears I press the CTRL button and release it when the scene is over. It's a policy that I follow with practically all LIs with domination if I cannot avoid them.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't remember that part. Although, as in the scenes where Imogen appears, I don't pay attention to the dialogues (actually I use the CTRL profusely to skip them) it isn't that I'm surprised not having read it.

In my case, the path choice for Imogen could be summed up in the following question: Would you rather skip the maledom or femdom scenes? I have chosen to skip the maledom ones. So far practically from the moment Imogen appears I press the CTRL button and release it when the scene is over. It's a policy that I follow with practically all LIs with domination if I cannot avoid them.
Lol I would never enjoy a vn you would create. Dominating Imogen is one of the hottest things in this vn. Her and her preggo "friend" :)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Lol I would never enjoy a vn you would create. Dominating Imogen is one of the hottest things in this vn. Her and her preggo "friend" :)
Since I don't like domination, I don't think those are the hottest scenes. For me the "ignore Imogen" path would have been the one that would have interested me the most; more or less I would have found out about the same thing (practically nothing, to be honest) and it would have saved me from having to skip her scenes.

Reactions: Havenless_
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes