jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Any save with the scenes unlocked? What choices do I have to make to see Melina's scene?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I do you can make most of the girls pregnant in the future, I might start adding sound effects but I gotta learn it better to add it on the game.
Still in planning or actually preggo ladies about in this VN?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
That choice near the end bites. I hope the next version gives you an opportunity with the other one.

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
I used the Update only from Patreon and images 700-714 seem to be missing, are they present on the full download?

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Since I don't like domination, I don't think those are the hottest scenes. For me the "ignore Imogen" path would have been the one that would have interested me the most; more or less I would have found out about the same thing (practically nothing, to be honest) and it would have saved me from having to skip her scenes.
Hey, BlasKyau
Good news for us! You will like this, but some spoilers about Imogen.

In this update, we have the option to abandon Imogen's domination / submission and start her romance route. Either that or decide not to romance her in any way.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Depth's Revival [Ch. 5] [Seacth] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.44 GB
Original Mac Size: 2.40 GB
Original Update Size: 705 MB

Compressed Win Size: 548 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 527 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 536 MB
Compressed Update Size: 154 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hey, BlasKyau
Good news for us! You will like this, but some spoilers about Imogen.

In this update, we have the option to abandon Imogen's domination / submission and start her romance route. Either that or decide not to romance her in any way.
This is good to know. We'll see what I decide, having a romantic route is fine, but if it starts after having had a domination relationship with the LI... the most common is that I prefer to ignore that LI, but it all depends on how it seems to me that it has been the relationship during domination: If the MC has been submissive and I don't like how the LI has treated the MC, something that usually happens, I prefer to ignore her. If the MC is the dominant one and I think the MC has been an idiot or an asshole and I don't like the way he treated the LI, which often happens, I also tend to ignore her.

For now I haven't decided what to do, but I haven't liked the MC very much in the little I have seen of this route (although it's usually common that I don't like the behavior of the dominants, or the submissives). I think I already pointed out at some point that, for me, starting the romantic route after domination doesn't usually work. But I guess I'm kind of weird. In any case, when I see how the change unfolds I will decide.

Reactions: Havenless_
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes