Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Sorry but is the Chubby girl avoidable? I don't like meat
I think all girl romances are optional / avoidable.
I'm pretty sure you only romance the ones you want.

Still, there is an option to make the chubby girl fit and slim. But it's more in the future, maybe a couple of updates later.

Reactions: NukaCola and Seacth

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well, knowing all that, I think you won't like it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I see the full story I will know if I'm interested in having a romantic relationship with her. For now the balance is clearly tilted towards no, but I tend to be empathetic, and depending on what her story is, I can change my mind. I prefer to have all the data before I say what I'm going to do.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Is theandroid port out yet? didn't see a link on home page. Thank you in advance

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Seacth Just want to let you know there's a bug with the gallery unlock button in this version. It doesn't function at all.

Reactions: Seacth

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I installed the incest patch.
When playing Mom patch works.
But when she speaks she's announced as Aunt.
Why's that?

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
That choice near the end bites. I hope the next version gives you an opportunity with the other one.
It will depend on who you choose you're going to have a different scene on the next chapter ^^

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Hey Seacth, could you implement a textbox? Right now a lot of the conversations are barely or not readable at all when it's an outside scene, or one with a bigger lighting.

Reactions: Seacth

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Hey Seacth, could you implement a textbox? Right now a lot of the conversations are barely or not readable at all when it's an outside scene, or one with a bigger lighting.
You can find the option to add a textbox on the preferences settings.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
It's not done yet, but you can use joiplay if you want I've started using it lately handy app to have ^^
What is that app? I heard others mention it as well.

Is that an app that will allow android to play windows files?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hmm.. to go to Imogen love route, what route do I have to choose? I am now on the dom route.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes