Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
gutted cant even get the exe to work, when i download it both 32 and 64 bit exes are in there this is happening to me a lot is there something im doing wrong??
Maybe there is an issue with your antivirus? I'm really not an expert on ren'py :D

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
gutted cant even get the exe to work, when i download it both 32 and 64 bit exes are in there this is happening to me a lot is there something im doing wrong??
What is exactly is happening when you try to run the executables?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Future Tags: ... and lots of stuff that I can't remember right now.
Sounds as if "Mind Control" ought be one of them, based on the description.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
How heavy is the male domination in this game? As someone who it is heavily interested in maledom, the tags caught my interest but I hear more talk about femdom than maledom. It would be great to know what to really expect from a game like this, if the fetishes aren't for me then I'd be happy to steer away from the game while wishing the dev best of luck.

Reactions: genthrow and Seacth

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
How heavy is the male domination in this game? As someone who it is heavily interested in maledom, the tags caught my interest but I hear more talk about femdom than maledom. It would be great to know what to really expect from a game like this, if the fetishes aren't for me then I'd be happy to steer away from the game while wishing the dev best of luck.
The game first only had femdom content but I added maledom path later. Maledom is only available for only one character at the moment and It's pretty basic stuff I think, cause this game revolves around romance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and Noneless

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The game first only had femdom content but I added maledom path later. Maledom is only available for only one character at the moment and It's pretty basic stuff I think, cause this game revolves around romance.
It's hot dominating the one though. Hot af :)

Reactions: Seacth

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. The renders seem good, I might try it sometime. I don't mind romance either. It's not my first preference but when a game seems good, like yours for example, I usually do end up trying it despite it being romance focused.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Repuci and Seacth

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Yep, this one looks weird. Thanks for pointing it out ^^
Hey, I spotted a lot of other issues that dev always say's it was done with magic but I don't buy into that; it's just that this one escape my notice - sorry, Seacth...

Reactions: Seacth

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. The renders seem good, I might try it sometime. I don't mind romance either. It's not my first preference but when a game seems good, like yours for example, I usually do end up trying it despite it being romance focused.
Thanks for your kind comment :3 Hope you enjoy the game when you play it ^^

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes