BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I'm not asking obhiovious choices. I'm asking ones like chubby girl lose weight question like ones. I cant understand which one is right because either way she is trying to lose weigh right? I just want to learn we have relationship points hidden or not for these choices.
I answered this one a few pages back - at the moment it doesn't matter which one you choose as currently she in in the mindset of wanting to loose weight and it would be in later updates that would determine if you want her to stay as she is or get slim or some place in-between.

The only important choice for her at the moment is to comfort her or not to determine if you are on her path or not.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I like it. Cute girls, environment is at least different from other HS games. Story is promising though I wish it was more fleshed out given the uniqueness of it (MC and his mind). MC doesnt seem like a beta bitch male which is refreshing. MC's dick does look weird but that seems to be the case for most HS games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seacth

Cripple

Apr 25, 2018
Anyone else getting a game crash/lockup after the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its happening within 1-3 frames each time. also have the patch on.
my pc is way over specd so it shouldn't be hardware/driver issues never encountered issues like this with Renpy so here is the log anyways seems log doesn't show much.

Last edited:

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Anyone else getting a game crash/lockup after the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its happening within 1-3 frames each time. also have the patch on.
my pc is way over specd so it shouldn't be hardware/driver issues never encountered issues like this with Renpy so here is the log anyways seems log doesn't show much.
Go back a few pages in this thread and I believe the dev has posted a fix to try.

Cripple

Apr 25, 2018
Go back a few pages in this thread and I believe the dev has posted a fix to try.
I see many fix's posted, its a clean install with patch started from the start even trying to skip through that animation it still locks up Renpy, can't save and reload or anything will wait for more updates.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just getting around to finally playing this latest update. I'm at the sex scene with the mc and Jane and I had to stop to say how much I loved their discussion and this vn in general. It keeps growing on me. Thank you

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I see many fix's posted, its a clean install with patch started from the start even trying to skip through that animation it still locks up Renpy, can't save and reload or anything will wait for more updates.
I will fix that issue in the incoming update I can provide a save file just after that scene if you want.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Damn Loved the cliff hanger!/ending.

First you had me smitten with a hot and totally cute chubby doll, followed by the dominating Imogen which was done so damn well, then you snared me tighter with a hot preggo plaything partner/friend of Imogen that wants you to breed her next time then bam finally you got a solid story and great dialogue so isn't another cookie cutter harem fare. Well fucking done Seacth this is officially in my top 5 favorites now. Seriously can't wait for more. Thanks again

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020

First you had me smitten with a hot and totally cute chubby doll, followed by the dominating Imogen which was done so damn well, then you snared me tighter with a hot preggo plaything partner/friend of Imogen that wants you to breed her next time then bam finally you got a solid story and great dialogue so isn't another cookie cutter harem fare. Well fucking done Seacth this is officially in my top 5 favorites now. Seriously can't wait for more. Thanks again
WOW! I'm so happy that you liked it all and thanks a lot for the love <3 Working on the next update hope you like it as well ^^

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
WOW! I'm so happy that you liked it all and thanks a lot for the love <3 Working on the next update hope you like it as well ^^
It all seems to be falling in place to be one I will revisit even after it is all said and done. I truly wish you the best with it and also hope your story (not to mention the nice fetish scenes mentioned earlier) stay strong.

Honestly Jane's talk and the ending of the update had me totally sold. That alone is shocking cause of how high I was on the Imogen scenes alone.

• Red Heart

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

I'm with you in all you say (except Imogen, I don't like domination, and I haven't an opinion about the preggo girl, becouse I have used "Ctrl" button for skip all Imogen content and I'm not sure what happen, I have voluntarily missed all the dialogues, in her scenes). I think that the game is really good.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I'm with you in all you say (except Imogen, I don't like domination, and I haven't an opinion about the preggo girl, becouse I have used "Ctrl" button for skip all Imogen content and I'm not sure what happen, I have voluntarily missed all the dialogues, in her scenes). I think that the game is really good.
I hear you there, not everyone likes dom scenes of any type but you are missing out on some nice dialog doing this tho...

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I hear you there, not everyone likes dom scenes of any type but you are missing out on some nice dialog doing this tho...
It's possible, but I think I'll continue without reading any of the dialogue and skipping the scenes entirely. I prefer this to reading through it all to see if I like any part, when I know I won't like most of it.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I like Imogen looks wise and I also like the dom route with her, what I don't like that much at the moment is the Freya part of it.

To be more specific what I mean, the area around her eyes looks a bit weird, and while I like some of my girls getting pregnant and fucking them while pregnant I'm not interested in girls that are pregnant from other guys. There is another game with something similar that ended my interest in 2 of the girls, just from their models they were my favorites but 1 is pregnant with the child of a guy that mistreats her and the other has a kid from another guy that left her.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I like Imogen looks wise and I also like the dom route with her, what I don't like that much at the moment is the Freya part of it.

To be more specific what I mean, the area around her eyes looks a bit weird, and while I like some of my girls getting pregnant and fucking them while pregnant I'm not interested in girls that are pregnant from other guys. There is another game with something similar that ended my interest in 2 of the girls, just from their models they were my favorites but 1 is pregnant with the child of a guy that mistreats her and the other has a kid from another guy that left her.
Likewise, I would prefer to fuck a girl that I got pregnant myself but the game would have to be going for a very long time before we saw any sign of their pregnancy to enjoy the fucking and at least this way MC can still claim to have fucked a heavily pregnant woman.

Reactions: GmFn1869

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Likewise, I would prefer to fuck a girl that I got pregnant myself but the game would have to be going for a very long time before we saw any sign of their pregnancy to enjoy the fucking and at least this way MC can still claim to have fucked a heavily pregnant woman.
That is why Sisterly Lust is one of my favorite games it has multiple pregnant girls and thanks to the magic of time jumps you have sex scenes with them pregnant the only thing that is bad in Sisterly Lust is no animations.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes