ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
How do I get the last of the Mary's scene and kaylie's 4th scene?
Mary - Dunno
Kaylie's scenes are tied to the choice of Stay as is or Slim down and Help her or Go to the bakery

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I know, but I love working on it, and having the option to change her looks is what I've wanted to do from the beginning ^^
Well I just hope you can be nice and supportive to her and still have her lose a bit of weigth, besides fact I do prefer girls that are more slim it is also in the long run way better for their health. :)

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Well, I have to say I enjoyed this update and had to have save points at crucial moments to play through different scenes to unlock them in the gallery.

I for one felt sorry for the suffering Imogen had to go through and decided to go down the full love path with her and hope one day to impregnate her with a love child. I had initially gone down the path of MC being the dominate one but I did also like the dev had given the choice to players if they choose wrongly and could change Imogen's path to either be dom or sub.

I actually want Imogen to join in my harem, that is the route I am trying to take with all the LI's I can.

Reactions: Qmil679 and Seacth

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
What is that app? I heard others mention it as well.

Is that an app that will allow android to play windows files?
It is an app for android which allows you to play the PC versions on the cell phone, it is quite easy to use and does not take up any memory in the cell (you can call it an emulator if you want) apart from downloading the Joiplay app you need to download the plugins for Rpg and Renpy.

(Edit: Just in case I warn you, it does not work for Unity games, it only supports Renpy,Html and Rpg.)

Imo in many games it is easier to download the compressed pc version and play it in the app and it is even easier to place the patches and / or mods.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't like Cindy (Kaylie's mother). If she really cared about her daughter's happiness, she wouldn't force MC to force Kaylie to be a model. It made my opinion of her even worse as she started threatening us and blackmail.

I didn't really like Imogen before, but after this update I became convinced of her. But with Cindy.. I don't see it well yet.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I really enjoyed this so far, and I can't wait to bring Lera and Serena into the harem. I guess Melinda as LI is not an option?

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
It's a google play app that lets you play most of the renpy and rpg maker games it's really easy to use.
After picking this app up, what version of the game do I need to download to play using that app? The win version?

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I don't like Cindy (Kaylie's mother). If she really cared about her daughter's happiness, she wouldn't force MC to force Kaylie to be a model. It made my opinion of her even worse as she started threatening us and blackmail.

I didn't really like Imogen before, but after this update I became convinced of her. But with Cindy.. I don't see it well yet.
I voiced my own concerns at the time about the blackmail to the dev but I think there is a plan in place for her which I just hope justifies why she would want to trample on her daughters happiness. The only thing that helped me was to know it was something the Kaylie also wanted in the end.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
It is an app for android which allows you to play the PC versions on the cell phone, it is quite easy to use and does not take up any memory in the cell (you can call it an emulator if you want) apart from downloading the Joiplay app you need to download the plugins for Rpg and Renpy.

(Edit: Just in case I warn you, it does not work for Unity games, it only supports Renpy,Html and Rpg.)

Imo in many games it is easier to download the compressed pc version and play it in the app and it is even easier to place the patches and / or mods.
Ok thank you. I might need to check it out. I can't say how many times updates are released and I have to wait for Android port to show up.

Hopefully I can figure out where the save files are so I can back them up. Currently I copy all android port save files when I am done with an update. Uninstall the game until next update. It saves a ton of space on my phone. A pita? Yes but so is 80 gb of game files.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, knowing all that, I think you won't like it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've given Imogen's romance route a chance, mainly due to her story. But the truth is that I'm not convinced at all. Actually, the previous domination continues to annoy me.

In any case, it isn't very likely that I will enjoy this route as I will with the other LIs routes.

Reactions: Havenless_

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
hey all, got an define error: "NameError: name 'Melinda_couple' is not defined"
i am using the i-patch, and i already tried restarting (both .exe and the game itself) but it seems concistent, i put both the log and last save right before error.

Hope some one knows a fix for this?
greet

lhonasm

Aug 27, 2019
hey all, got an define error: "NameError: name 'Melinda_couple' is not defined"
i am using the i-patch, and i already tried restarting (both .exe and the game itself) but it seems concistent, i put both the log and last save right before error.

Hope some one knows a fix for this?
greet
I can share fixed file if you want.
EDIT: Attaching fixed file from ipatch. Somehow who made ipatch, made mistake with one flag.

Last edited:

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Depth's RevivalV 0.8+IC patched

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes