Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
HS2_2022-04-18-01-55-54-097.png

Hey-o, everyone! Hope you're all doing good.

I know I've released a final progress update but I wanted to make another one to report on what I did. First of all, I'm still trying my best to release the update this month, there's only one day left for this chapter to be complete and right now there are around 523 Images and 79 Animations.

I've tried a different kind of thing during the writing of the lewd scenes in this chapter, I didn't write them until I capture the images needed and now I'll be trying to write based on the images and animations, and I hope this will be faster. If it's not and if I end up delaying the chapter, I once again will list the current patrons so you'll get to keep your early release date benefit if it gets delayed even if you cancel your pledge.

I'm doing all good right now and working on the game better than I imagined but I can't predict the future so that's why I wanted to give you all a heads up on the current situation.

Take care for now and I wish you all a great day!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 1765103

Hey-o, everyone! Hope you're all doing good.

I know I've released a final progress update but I wanted to make another one to report on what I did. First of all, I'm still trying my best to release the update this month, there's only one day left for this chapter to be complete and right now there are around 523 Images and 79 Animations.

I've tried a different kind of thing during the writing of the lewd scenes in this chapter, I didn't write them until I capture the images needed and now I'll be trying to write based on the images and animations, and I hope this will be faster. If it's not and if I end up delaying the chapter, I once again will list the current patrons so you'll get to keep your early release date benefit if it gets delayed even if you cancel your pledge.

I'm doing all good right now and working on the game better than I imagined but I can't predict the future so that's why I wanted to give you all a heads up on the current situation.

Take care for now and I wish you all a great day!
Thanks for sharing that here :)

nslurkermail

May 6, 2022
For the life of me I cannot unlock the last scenes in the gallery for Sarah, Mary, or Jane. I got the threesome scene but that isn't showing up. Gallery unlocker isn't working for me to try and figure out what the scenes are either.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
For the life of me I cannot unlock the last scenes in the gallery for Sarah, Mary, or Jane. I got the threesome scene but that isn't showing up. Gallery unlocker isn't working for me to try and figure out what the scenes are either.
It is because of an issue I've made during the coding, I'll be correcting them with the relase of the next chapter. Sarah's scene is the hotel one and the other scene is the threesome with Mary and Jane.

Reactions: BTungsteno

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The Wallpapers link in the OP takes you nowhere.
There is zero explanation what the Bugfix is for, or if it is still needed, in the OP.

Gallery Unlocker Mod by Ripson

WT isn't needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This Walkthrough/Gallery mod was last updated in January, as that was the last edit of the post, so does this work for the new update? Why not put the version in the info please?

Please update this stuff.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The Wallpapers link in the OP takes you nowhere.
There is zero explanation what the Bugfix is for, or if it is still needed, in the OP.

This Walkthrough/Gallery mod was last updated in January, as that was the last edit of the post, so does this work for the new update? Why not put the version in the info please?

Please update this stuff.
You don't need wt mod for this game. You have wt built-in the game. ;)
The same goes for the gallery.

Reactions: UncleFredo

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
why we have 2 different incest patch?the one from lewdpatcher is 500mb n dontcensor is 300mb
which one for current ver?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Soooo.. now we know what took so long.. Seacth playing the parody Elder Ring instead of making game.. i get it.. i get it.. its fine ;)
Nice update Seacth!

• Haha
Reactions: Seacth

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Hah.. yea i know i posted that days before it went public - people will get it later ;)
I liked the little twist you pulled.. kinda pulled one over on the reader too!
Thanks Seacth

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seacth
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes