Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Will there be multiple endings? Mainly one for each lass instead of harem, as well as the harem ending.
I'm happy either way, I'm just curious.

Reactions: Seacth

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
There will be, after the harem path is finished I'll start my work on the solo paths.
Thanks for the straight answer, I've not played this game yet, but the MOMENT i saw 2 things in this thread I WAS SOLD, the femdom tag & most importantly the screenshots of the GORGEOUS curvy ginger lass.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bulifun and Seacth
May 9, 2017
Im sick of these "remakes" and "holiday specials" everywhere what realistic percentage of fans will replay the game from Ch1 anyways .... Im not ranting coz its a trend i see a lot these days .... I can imagine the hardwork put in every update .... thats why Im so salty against "remakes" and "holiday specials" ... its effort that could have gone into the main story ...

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Anyting changed about dialogues and development of relationships? Honestly i stopped playing because of how poorly writed they are and with new remake i wonder they changed or not?

• Angry
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Im sick of these "remakes" and "holiday specials" everywhere what realistic percentage of fans will replay the game from Ch1 anyways .... Im not ranting coz its a trend i see a lot these days .... I can imagine the hardwork put in every update .... thats why Im so salty against "remakes" and "holiday specials" ... its effort that could have gone into the main story ...
Same

lil boom toob

Sep 12, 2017
As with everyone else in this thread, I am become increasingly cynical about games going into "remake" status; but if this is just an effort to bring the beginning of the game up to the quality of the later releases, instead of a full wipe, I can respect that, especially if it doesn't really affect the overall progress of the story over time.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I want Serena to become real, idk if she intends to highjack Lena or what but lena and serena existing at once would be nice rather than lena becoming serena.

Also when will we see skinny kyrie?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I want Serena to become real, idk if she intends to highjack Lena or what but lena and serena existing at once would be nice rather than lena becoming serena.

If Kyrie is the ginger lass, (still havnae started) then hopefully never!!!
But thats just my opinion, maybe the dev will one day put in a choice to either help her lose weight, or accept her in ALL HER CURVY GLORY!!!

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
If Kyrie is the ginger lass, (still havnae started) then hopefully never!!!
But thats just my opinion, maybe the dev will one day put in a choice to either help her lose weight, or accept her in ALL HER CURVY GLORY!!!
I'm assuming he meant Kaylie who is the ginger, it's been a little while since I played this but if I remember correctly there is an option to do just that.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

You mean Kaylie. I don't know anyone with a name like Kyrie.
As for me, she's perfect just like she is right now. I don't want to change her. :)

deathhound7

Dec 28, 2021
Anyting changed about dialogues and development of relationships? Honestly i stopped playing because of how poorly writed they are and with new remake i wonder they changed or not?
Poorly written, huh? That always sucks.

Can you be any more specific than that? It's been a while since I tried this VN out, myself, but I got a distinct feeling that the author speaks English as a second language, and not a first. I couldn't, however, pinpoint the issue I had with the dialogue, specifically, without actually reading it and having it fresh in my mind.

As far as characters and relationships go, I was a bit confused when it came to the mother and the teacher, but I think that might be due to a mod-conflict that glitched the game during some key decisions. I might have locked myself out of one of those two routes without realizing it. The mother(?) started acting like she and the MC weren't in a relationship once the MC came out about the teacher, and I was left wondering exactly what was going on.

Other than that, I can't really say that I'm comfortable with the MC straight up lying to Kaylie about his polyamory.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
i was curious about the remade ch1 animations. i saw that the first night where it shows all girls humping you got significantly worse because it is no longer pov... why would i want to look at the mcs back in a sex scene? :(

edit: from save thumbnail, before:

before.jpg
after:
after.jpg

literally takes me out of the scene xd

then the one with sarah is showing from mc back.

Last edited:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
View attachment HS2_2022-03-16-16-38-33-525.png.webp
UPDATES : Seacth

Hey-o, everyone! Hope you're all doing all good.
As usual, I've continued my work on the script along with renders, I've taken around 50 Images and 3 Animations as a starter. I'm halfway there to finishing the final day of this chapter and I've finally figured out how the rest of the script is going to play along so I'm hoping to continue my writing without any delays or blocks.

Other than the usual progress I think this update is going to took around 20-30 days to be complete but it might be finished early depending on my work. I want to finish it early as possible but there's always life coming at you with all sorts of delays so I can't quite give a date.
And that's about it. I'll be making another poll for this month's wallpapers and I might do a free one again on my discord so be sure to join the channel if you want to check out those.

Take care, everyone

Vail Wolfe

Jul 23, 2019
I actually have an error whenever i tried to save the game for this remake chapter... Any1 know how to fix it?

Edit: after restarting the game, it fixed itself so I am fine now.

Last edited:

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I actually have an error whenever i tried to save the game for this remake chapter... Any1 know how to fix it?
I've never had an issue trying to save the game, and I tried several times to get it to replicate what you said...

However, if you mean loading a save.. sometimes updates can break a save, especially if that save was at a point that has been changed. It literally cannot find what you're looking for.

Vail Wolfe

Jul 23, 2019
What does it say? I haven't heard that error before.
do u know the grey screen with a lot of code and in the bottom there's a button like ignore, rollback, continue, etc... That screen came out everytime. But after i reopen the game it actually fix itself so... Im fine now, thanks though.

I've never had an issue trying to save the game, and I tried several times to get it to replicate what you said...

However, if you mean loading a save.. sometimes updates can break a save, especially if that save was at a point that has been changed. It literally cannot find what you're looking for.
I'm pretty sure it was saving the game but reopening the game actually fix it so yea im okay now, thanks

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes