Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
I downloaded it, now what? how do you get itto work?
open megadownloader 1.8 then go to mega link to want to dl-do not dl-copy address of link then megadownloder 1.8 should pop up asking if you want to add links select and enjoy :)

Reactions: Reikoku

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Depth's Revival [Ch 1 Remake] [Seacth] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,39 GB / 770 MB - DepthsRevival-Chapter7.9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,35 GB / 735 MB - DepthsRevival-Chapter7.9-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Official Gallery Fix
Copy/extract the content of the attached archive into the "game" subfolder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Seacth
Couldn't you use the Ren'py utilities (since you absolutely MUST use this outdated engine) and RPA pack the image/video folder?
It takes forever to extract your game because it has to write 4500 image files instead of simply one with all of them.

Unpacking the one will take a few seconds. It also conserves disk space due to the way files are written (read up on fragmentation, only applies to HDD).
Unpacking all of them takes about a couple of minutes on an SSD or at least 4-5 on a HDD (even a fast-ish one).
Also, it'd ensure data consistency.

Finally, it's not necessary to include both rpy and rpyc files. Your rpy files will compile themselves on first launch, as you probably know.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Depth's Revival [Ch 1 Remake] [Seacth] crunched

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
Thanks for the compress.
Just wanted you to know that there is a tool that takes care of all things that your various tools do, and regarding XnConvert it's actually better at compressing because it uses specialized Linux command-line tools for images, audio and video (compiled to Windows). It is completely self-sufficient.

It's called UAGC. It looks like shit but is very effective and supports lots of platforms (HTML, RPGM, RPY, QSP, Wolf, Flash, Java, Tyrano, Unity etc.)

I released a couple of compresses with this tool and haven't used anything since (among others, it guarantees that transparency works, and it's likely not guaranteed with your tools).

Check it out, also the reviews later in the thread. It is about 3-4 times faster than the Python/batch scripts.

https://f95zone.to/threads/ultrafast-adult-games-compressor-v1-7-7.80592

Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Thanks for the compress.
Just wanted you to know that there is a tool that takes care of all things that your various tools do, and regarding XnConvert it's actually better at compressing because it uses specialized Linux command-line tools for images, audio and video (compiled to Windows). It is completely self-sufficient.

It's called UAGC. It looks like shit but is very effective and supports lots of platforms (HTML, RPGM, RPY, QSP, Wolf, Flash, Java, Tyrano, Unity etc.)

I released a couple of compresses with this tool and haven't used anything since (among others, it guarantees that transparency works, and it's likely not guaranteed with your tools).

Check it out, also the reviews later in the thread. It is about 3-4 times faster than the Python/batch scripts.

https://f95zone.to/threads/ultrafast-adult-games-compressor-v1-7-7.80592
Thx for the heads-up (y), I appreciate it! :love: But I know this tool and I already use it for engines that aren't supported by the other tools.

The problem with this tool is that it needs/uses lots of PC power and unfortunately I don't have a powerful PC. :HideThePain: When I use this tool I can't do anything else with my PC at the same time and I can't have that.

I don't have any problems with transparency as I use XnConvert for .webp compression and Cruncher or YAC for .png to .webp conversion/compression. (Cruncher/YAC don't keep transparency for .webp, XnConvert doesn't keep transparency for .png)

UAGC may be better and faster but until I can afford a better PC I'll stick to the other tools.

Reactions: UncleFredo

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
Also if you don't mind me asking what do you hate about the pregnancy endings?
I realize I'm not the person asked, but I hope that more voices will be able to give you more insight:

Personally, I don't hate pregnancy endings per se - but I do hate the feeling of being "led on" if a games promises "pregnancy", and then the only pregnancy is one picture of a barely discernible belly at the end, or merely a variable stating that a girl is pregnant. ...I really wish we would split the tag into "pregnancy" and "pregnancy ending".

If a game has the "pregnancy" tag, it should actually be an appreciable part of the game, i.e. have content with pregnant girls: Good if it's "visual", better yet if it impacts game play (like LabRats 2).

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Seacth
Couldn't you use the Ren'py utilities (since you absolutely MUST use this outdated engine) and RPA pack the image/video folder?
It takes forever to extract your game because it has to write 4500 image files instead of simply one with all of them.

Unpacking the one will take a few seconds. It also conserves disk space due to the way files are written (read up on fragmentation, only applies to HDD).
Unpacking all of them takes about a couple of minutes on an SSD or at least 4-5 on a HDD (even a fast-ish one).
Also, it'd ensure data consistency.

Finally, it's not necessary to include both rpy and rpyc files. Your rpy files will compile themselves on first launch, as you probably know.
I've tried to archive the files once but it made the game crash for a lot of people cause I was not sure how the system worked but I can take a look at it again and see if I can do it.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I realize I'm not the person asked, but I hope that more voices will be able to give you more insight:

Personally, I don't hate pregnancy endings per se - but I do hate the feeling of being "led on" if a games promises "pregnancy", and then the only pregnancy is one picture of a barely discernible belly at the end, or merely a variable stating that a girl is pregnant. ...I really wish we would split the tag into "pregnancy" and "pregnancy ending".

If a game has the "pregnancy" tag, it should actually be an appreciable part of the game, i.e. have content with pregnant girls: Good if it's "visual", better yet if it impacts game play (like LabRats 2).
Well, The girls will be pregnant of the last two chapters of the harem path, so I think that will be more than enough content for pregnancy.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes