Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
There's a bug in the gallery section of Imogen and Serena and to fix it just replace the gallery.rpy I've linked and replace it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
What is the idea of schedule for the remake, progress the story and make the remake on the side or remake every chapter that need to be then continue? How many chapters are planned to be reworked?

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
What is the idea of schedule for the remake, progress the story and make the remake on the side or remake every chapter that need to be then continue? How many chapters are planned to be reworked?
I'm only going to remake the second chapter and the animations where MC's Penis shows up cause it's going to change between the scenes. Right now I'm working on the next chapter for the game and it's probably going to be released by the end of this month or the beginning of the next and I think the remake of the second chapter is going to take more than 5 months to finish cause my main focus is always going to be the continuation of the main story.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
The number of time a game reach the good part of it and the dev suddenly decide to remake the whole game..i hope it won't impend the game going forward.
Don't worry my main focus is always going to be the new chapters and you can see that I did not stop releasing a new chapter cause of remake. I've started my work on the remake during the development of Chapter 7 and it got released without any delays and now the next chapter is near completion and I've just finished the remake.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Seacth i think as an "apologize" you should give me a sex scene with the model mom :LOL:.
But one where mc completely dominates her :devilish: :devilish::devilish:
Well if she gets picked during the voting of the unique scenes I'll be sure to make a scene like that ^^

• Love
Reactions: Sngo

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
remake ???Will the storyline also have an impact? I hope it's just a remake in terms of rendering.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
remake ???Will the storyline also have an impact? I hope it's just a remake in terms of rendering.
The story will play out the same cause otherwise the current scenes wouldn't make any sense so I just upgrade the renders and animations while correcting the writing of the scenes.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I'm only going to remake the second chapter and the animations where MC's Penis shows up cause it's going to change between the scenes. Right now I'm working on the next chapter for the game and it's probably going to be released by the end of this month or the beginning of the next and I think the remake of the second chapter is going to take more than 5 months to finish cause my main focus is always going to be the continuation of the main story.
I'm curious what made you want to change them so much? I don't really remember the MCs dick but was his one of those dicks that look like it shrinks every time he thrust in? THose always made me laugh.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
The reason is simple, even if it is denied. It's to extend development and thus extending the influx of income. Not that it's a bad thing. It's a smart move.
If, for example, the dev was unhappy with the initial release of the game and desired to improve or polish it, it could easily be done once the full game becomes fully complete. Then ALL attention could be focused on the improvements instead of the focus being divided with remake and new content. Sadly, doing this would (possibly) reduce income as the game would effectively be complete. Again, not necessarily a bad...just depends from which perspective you look at it from.

• Haha
Reactions: Takkertje

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I'm curious what made you want to change them so much? I don't really remember the MCs dick but was his one of those dicks that look like it shrinks every time he thrust in? THose always made me laugh.
You can see the changes yourself if you look back at the older version. I didn't knew anything about lighting, there were a lot of clipping weird animations and MC's penis looked like it came from a cartoon and I didn't wanted the first impression of my game to be something like that so I've adjusted the dialogues and the narrative while completely changing the images.

Reactions: ChrisHaze
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes