Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Updates from Dev !

SEACTH

Hello everyone! Hope you're all doing fine.

I had a pretty rough week, couldn't really work on the game cause I had headaches for days, and when the ache is finally gone, a more personal issue began that made my whole week a waste of time for the game. But I'm better now and all the issues are gone!

I've continued my work on the script and I think I can tell this update is going to be a mix of fuck fest and story progression, I'll try to keep it balanced but I think having yourself a harem without having multiple sex in a day is not real harem so the sex is going to be more!

Oh and I'm probably going to release the first sneak peek for this chapter right after I sent this progress update. So be sure to check it out if you're a patron or become one to check it out :p

Aaaand that's it for this progress update, just wanted to let you all know that I couldn't make any progress so this was a weird one, sorry about that.

Take care for now and I wish you all a good day.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Can you avoid having the lesbian threesome/open relationship thing or is it just part of the game you have no control over?

CptnSt0rmF1re

May 9, 2020
Can someone hook me up with a harem compatible save? Apparently i misclicked a choice at some point and was hit with a choice between 5

Sep 9, 2021
PROGRESS UPDATE
1.jpeg.png

Seacth

5# Progress Update for Chapter 8!
Hey-o everyone! I wish
you all a great day!

I've finally made some great progress with the script and everything else is going great as well. The second day of the script is near to it's end I just have to write two more scenes and it will be complete. There's about 56 animations and 290+ images right now and I think by the end of the second day there will be more than 60 animations, which means lots of sex considering this chapter is going to have three days of content!

I've been progressing with the remake as well, there's now more than 300 images and the first chapter only had 400 images so I'm really close to finishing it up.

And lastly I wanted to talk about the tiers and their rewards. I've recently changed the wallpapers from monthly to each chapter release cause I was not productive enough to make them monthly but I think I can do monthly wallpapers again so I'll be starting a public poll on my
and a patron special poll on Patreon so don't forget to vote for your favorite character!

I've been also thinking of hiding the 1$ tier for the future patrons, the tier itself pays Patreon more than me so I think hiding it will be the best and if you're on the that tier you can continue to pay the same amount and have access to all of it's benefits as long as you're on that tier. I'm still not finished with the idea of hiding cause I have to change the other tiers as well so if you have any idea about the tier changes feel free to tell me.

Anyways, this will be all for this progress update take care y'all.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
PROGRESS UPDATE
View attachment 1658464

Seacth

5# Progress Update for Chapter 8!
Hey-o everyone! I wish
you all a great day!

I've finally made some great progress with the script and everything else is going great as well. The second day of the script is near to it's end I just have to write two more scenes and it will be complete. There's about 56 animations and 290+ images right now and I think by the end of the second day there will be more than 60 animations, which means lots of sex considering this chapter is going to have three days of content!

I've been progressing with the remake as well, there's now more than 300 images and the first chapter only had 400 images so I'm really close to finishing it up.

And lastly I wanted to talk about the tiers and their rewards. I've recently changed the wallpapers from monthly to each chapter release cause I was not productive enough to make them monthly but I think I can do monthly wallpapers again so I'll be starting a public poll on my
and a patron special poll on Patreon so don't forget to vote for your favorite character!

I've been also thinking of hiding the 1$ tier for the future patrons, the tier itself pays Patreon more than me so I think hiding it will be the best and if you're on the that tier you can continue to pay the same amount and have access to all of it's benefits as long as you're on that tier. I'm still not finished with the idea of hiding cause I have to change the other tiers as well so if you have any idea about the tier changes feel free to tell me.

Anyways, this will be all for this progress update take care y'all.
Thanks for sharing that here. It's greatly appreciated

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
UPDATE FROM DEV :

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing fine.
The second day of the script is complete. And I'm going to try and work on both script and the renders to see if I can handle it. I've tried doing it before but it just melted my brain. But I know that is the optimal way to develop the game so, I'll be trying it again without burning myself out.

Also, the remake is complete and that is the reason why this progress update is a little late. I had to shift my focus on the remake to complete it and now that it is published I'm working on the next chapter as usual.
And that is it for this progress update, I know this one is short but I can't just give any details without spoiling anything, but if you really want I can give a little spoiler.

I've just finished writing a hot scene with MC, Mary, and Sarah. And that scene can be considered small when you compared it to the scene I'm planning for the final day.
Having enough said, I wish you all a happy and a peaceful future considering the current state of the world. Take care everyone <3
View attachment HS2_2021-02-25-15-45-45-002.png.webp

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
UPDATE FROM DEV :

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing fine.
The second day of the script is complete. And I'm going to try and work on both script and the renders to see if I can handle it. I've tried doing it before but it just melted my brain. But I know that is the optimal way to develop the game so, I'll be trying it again without burning myself out.

Also, the remake is complete and that is the reason why this progress update is a little late. I had to shift my focus on the remake to complete it and now that it is published I'm working on the next chapter as usual.
And that is it for this progress update, I know this one is short but I can't just give any details without spoiling anything, but if you really want I can give a little spoiler.

I've just finished writing a hot scene with MC, Mary, and Sarah. And that scene can be considered small when you compared it to the scene I'm planning for the final day.
Having enough said, I wish you all a happy and a peaceful future considering the current state of the world. Take care everyone <3
View attachment 1689253
Thank you for sharing that here:)
So ready for more.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes