Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
mobile game tag but not have android version?
It used to have one but now the game's filesize is way too big for me to make a port but the porters here compress the game and make a port for the android and their ports are 100x better than mine :D

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
I like this a lot. It's fun and silly. The one tiny change I would like to see is for 'Mrs Bell' to become 'Mary', both on the UI and in much of the script. It's fine to begin with, but it ceases to make any sense - and breaks the immersion with a ludicrous formality - once she and Melinda begin living with MC and his mother!

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I like this a lot. It's fun and silly. The one tiny change I would like to see is for 'Mrs Bell' to become 'Mary', both on the UI and in much of the script. It's fine to begin with, but it ceases to make any sense - and breaks the immersion with a ludicrous formality - once she and Melinda begin living with MC and his mother!
Oh, I never thought of changing her name on the UI to Mary you're right I should make that change in the next chapter.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
There is a harem path (all girls), so you must have made a wrong decision somewhere.
I guess I did, but I don't remember which girl I rejected, apparently I also rejected the green extension hair girl since I got the 2nd choice that asks you whether you really don't want her, I said that I did want her, but this has got me confused, I don't remember rejecting her since I wouldn't do that.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Ch. 7.5
- 75 Images
- 15 Animations
- Fixes on grammar and some problem with the code
- Two unique scene for Freya and Sarah's mother Mrs. Kelly.
This update does not progress the main story and includes two unique scenes where you can view in the main menu.
So this update doesn't affect the main game in any way, right?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
This is one of my save in 7.0 (also see the attached save below) save.jpg
I can load it in the updated 7.5 (using patch from 7.0 to 7.5), but can't load it with the full downloaded version. Does it mean that I have to start a new game when the next version is out?

BTW, I can only access the new unique gallery (two unique scene for Freya and Sarah's mother Mrs. Kelly) with the full version (but I was able to solve this by pasting the missing image files from the full version).

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
This is one of my save in 7.0 (also see the attached save below) View attachment 1623032
I can load it in the updated 7.5 (using patch from 7.0 to 7.5), but can't load it with the full downloaded version. Does it mean that I have to start a new game when the next version is out?

BTW, I can only access the new unique gallery (two unique scene for Freya and Sarah's mother Mrs. Kelly) with the full version (but I was able to solve this by pasting the missing image files from the full version).
I've made some changes to the code to fix out a relationship flag that might be causing your save to not work but the same change is also in the update only file. It's strange that it works in the update and not on the full game tho, maybe I messed up a line somewhere, I don't really know. And yeah you might need a new start for the next chapter but I'm thinking of making a option to let player skip ahead so they won't have to play the whole game again.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, it's just fixes and two unique scenes if you have the game already on your PC you can just download the update file and view them. They are just short sex stories with Freya and Sarah's mother.
Guess I'll wait for the next update: I don't watch the scenes outside of the story (in any game). In any case, thanks for the update.

Reactions: Seacth

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Haven't tried this yet, so one quick question: is there at least one girl with a full femdom path, (meaning a path in which she stays dominant towards MC throughout the entirety of the story, or at least most of it) or does it only have the tag because of some scattered femdom scenes? (without any dedicated path for it) The art looks good and I might give this game a shot, but I'm not into vanilla or maledom harem games and I'm not sure whether the game doesn't force you through some of that content...

Thanks in advance to anyone taking the time to answer my question, and have a great night!

Jun 6, 2018
GDRIVE files are gone.............. this happens to me sometimes when the uploader might have taken the files down by mistake or something, I've talked to a couple of uploaders. They said the same thing.

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
GDRIVE files are gone.............. this happens to me sometimes when the uploader might have taken the files down by mistake or something, I've talked to a couple of uploaders. They said the same thing.

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
The GDrive files are still there, but when I tested it, you have to be signed into a Google account in order to download the zip. I do not know why this happens, but this is the case for many of the Google Drive uploads I have come across.

Reactions: Alpha Beta Omega

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Haven't tried this yet, so one quick question: is there at least one girl with a full femdom path, (meaning a path in which she stays dominant towards MC throughout the entirety of the story, or at least most of it) or does it only have the tag because of some scattered femdom scenes? (without any dedicated path for it) The art looks good and I might give this game a shot, but I'm not into vanilla or maledom harem games and I'm not sure whether the game doesn't force you through some of that content...

Thanks in advance to anyone taking the time to answer my question, and have a great night!
Femdom and maledom is only available for only one character and yes she stays that way as long as you want. The other relationships focus on romance rather then domination.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes